Why haven't the Bills signed a OL Yet...

ganesh

I am surprised that the Bills have not yet signed any OL. We need two starters to replace LG and RG and also some backup for depth and yet I am yet to see a signing. How do they expect some new players on the street to come and learn a new offense....

Another FAIL by the pro-personnel director. Why isn't he constantly evaluating players in or out of the game who can come in in place of injured players? Does he think this is the flag football league?

hi my name is john runyan. and you only have to prorate my salary for 6 more games...

Easy answer, although perhaps one you won't like: Chris Brown omitted it from his most recent story on bb.com, but they re-signed Christian Gaddis to the practice squad last week. That's one. Not sure what they'll do for the other, although I imagine (hope?) John Guy was working the phones as soon as he saw what happened to Wood.

Easy answer, although perhaps one you won't like: Chris Brown omitted it from his most recent story on bb.com, but they re-signed Christian Gaddis to the practice squad last week. That's one. Not sure what they'll do for the other, although I imagine (hope?) John Guy was working the phones as soon as he saw what happened to Wood.

I saw that reported earlier. I am figuring some OLinemen from the PS will be called up this week.

Not going to matter who they call up. Without the halo of chroise to protect the line, they're going to be dropping like flies.

I agree. I am also quite shocked that this board is still up and running considering what Tim had to say about the Chroisen one. The only thing I can think of is that the Chroisen one has a little soft spot in his heart for Tim and knows he really didn't mean it.

I agree. I am also quite shocked that this board is still up and running considering what Tim had to say about the Chroisen one. The only thing I can think of is that the Chroisen one has a little soft spot in his heart for Tim and knows he really didn't mean it.

Tim Graham? What did he say? I missed it. (No need to re-type it if you feel like that might endanger your life, though I suspect the Chroison One knows that you are a trusted disciple).

I am surprised that the Bills have not yet signed any OL. We need two starters to replace LG and RG and also some backup for depth and yet I am yet to see a signing. How do they expect some new players on the street to come and learn a new offense....

They cost money.