Does Wood's grotesquely broken leg need to be...

theesir

This may be part of another thread but I don't care. That horrible picture DOES NOT need to be splashed on the front page. People of this board are pretty web savy, if they want to find the video and watch it themselves it is not a difficult search. :unsure:

This may be part of another thread but I don't care. That horrible picture DOES NOT need to be splashed on the front page. People of this board are pretty web savy, if they want to find the video and watch it themselves it is not a difficult search. :unsure:

If they wanted to find all the news articles they could find them too...

It's called "news" and the break is not freeze framed. If you don't want to watch the video then don't click on the video.

No, it is not.

Scott,

I don't mean to be argumentative, but I have the page open in my other browser window and there is a picture of Wood's leg broken on a 90 degree angle under the defenseman.

Jesus, the red of his sock up near his knee is almost on the ground.

Scott,

I don't mean to be argumentative, but I have the page open in my other browser window and there is a picture of Wood's leg broken on a 90 degree angle under the defenseman.

Jesus, the red of his sock up near his knee is almost on the ground.

ok, usually the 1st frame of the video is the start. I didn't even notice that. It wasn't intentional.

Regardless, that was the big news from yesterday and the picture isn't all that clear.

ok, usually the 1st frame of the video is the start. I didn't even notice that. It wasn't intentional.

Regardless, that was the big news from yesterday and the picture isn't all that clear.

NO problem. I think a link to the video is justified, but it being on that frame is what made me :unsure:

Yeah it's gross but we've seen plenty of this over the years in football. The good news is that if it's a clean break (i.e. no ligaments and tendons involved)...then the "experts" say the bone heals in many cases even stronger than it was before. I think he's gonna have a long road, but he will be fine. Positive thinking.

Yeah it's gross but we've seen plenty of this over the years in football. The good news is that if it's a clean break (i.e. no ligaments and tendons involved)...then the "experts" say the bone heals in many cases even stronger than it was before. I think he's gonna have a long road, but he will be fine. Positive thinking.

Uhhhh, that was a life changing play, he will be fine??

He'll be lucky to walk right, let alone play fb.