Fire alarm went off at 1AM in the Jets Team hotel Saturday

ACor58

E tu, Lori? Defending the Pats?? ANd thier fans?? I've made the same comments and observations that folks on this very thread have----- and others have elsewhere, including your colleague Tim Graham.

Sometimes I respond (hardly "rationalizing" and hardly a controversial point I made on this one, Lori) to these silly threads just to get the predictable rise from certain types of posters. Never grouped you into the WEO is a pats fan..."mentality".

Dude give it up. It's obvious you are a Pets* fan in Bills clothing. Your nose is so far up Belichicks buttocks that you already know what he had for breakfast. "It was a four o'clock game" is just another in a long list of Pats* apologist posts. Why do you think so many people here accuse you of going overboard on your Pets* defense posts?

E tu, Lori? Defending the Pats?? ANd thier fans?? I've made the same comments and observations that folks on this very thread have----- and others have elsewhere, including your colleague Tim Graham.

Sometimes I respond (hardly "rationalizing" and hardly a controversial point I made on this one, Lori) to these silly threads just to get the predictable rise from certain types of posters. Never grouped you into the WEO is a pats fan..."mentality".

come on weo, we all know you are a closet Putz fan. :wallbash:

and here I thought you were done arguing with the Nukem types

:wallbash: Yes! Don't non a you youngins go out and do dat. :wallbash:

Links to it happening in Buffalo and other cities? I don't recall reading any articles about the Pets* or any other team going through this in Buffalo.

The only example sited above was on a New Years Eve. It's possible the guy didn't even know they were staying there. He probably did but that's the only one I've heard about.

Becuase there are no "links" that means it doesnt happen???!!??

Good lord, get off the Internets.

Theres a whole world outside your basement window.