Can I make a copy of what is in my DVR to a DVD?

bbb

It looks like I'm going to switch to FIOS, but I have the World Series game I was at on my Time Warner DVR. I really wanted to keep that.............Is there any way for me to do that - my friend said he has a DVD recorder I can use if that is useful?

It looks like I'm going to switch to FIOS, but I have the World Series game I was at on my Time Warner DVR. I really wanted to keep that.............Is there any way for me to do that - my friend said he has a DVD recorder I can use if that is useful?

Sure I do it all the time, you might have to record it off of tv, or you can hook the dvr right to the recorder

Easy way to do it is to run the video out into a dvd recorder if you have one and let the program play while you record. I had a panasonic dvd player that also has a hard drive so its easy, but time consuming to get things off my dvr to a dvd.

I don't know of a way to quick copy from a DVR to DVD or computer because TWC has the out function on the DVR hard drives locked for copyright issues

Easy way to do it is to run the video out into a dvd recorder if you have one and let the program play while you record. I had a panasonic dvd player that also has a hard drive so its easy, but time consuming to get things off my dvr to a dvd.

I don't know of a way to quick copy from a DVR to DVD or computer because TWC has the out function on the DVR hard drives locked for copyright issues

I 2nd this post....

Thanks!