This Changes Everything...

Astrobot

Eric Wood's devastating injury shakes everything up. I will be submitting our positional needs to DraftTek tomorrow, and I get that sinking feeling it will mean drafting an OT and OG very early. The signing of Brohm and possible availability of another vet QB might allow us to do that. I am open to anything.

Do I lower our QB priority (say to P3) and raise OG priority to even with OT, which is set at P2? You can only have one P1 need, and up to now I have opted so far to take the BPA between OT and QB by making them both P2.

Just out of curiosty.. Where do you have LB?

That bad of an injury is usually career ending. I can only imagine for a 300lb guy that has other 300lb guys doing battle with him all the time, that leg will have issues. Also watch the replay again, it looks like maybe the knee gave as well.

what an alarmist :unsure:

Eric Wood's devastating injury shakes everything up. I will be submitting our positional needs to DraftTek tomorrow, and I get that sinking feeling it will mean drafting an OT and OG very early. The signing of Brohm and possible availability of another vet QB might allow us to do that. I am open to anything.

Do I lower our QB priority (say to P3) and raise OG priority to even with OT, which is set at P2? You can only have one P1 need, and up to now I have opted so far to take the BPA between OT and QB by making them both P2.

just wait till we get more word.

or not