After today's performance it is in the Bills best interest

Cornerville

1 week with a new coach, a new attitude if you will...and Terrell Owens showed that he still has a lot in the tank...can he do this from week to week? Probably not...but as Fitz showed today...give the ball to your playmakers and they can make plays.

Regardless of who is coach next season, I do not think having T.O. around is an asset to whomever is the next QB and the next regime.

1 week with a new coach, a new attitude if you will...and Terrell Owens showed that he still has a lot in the tank...can he do this from week to week? Probably not...but as Fitz showed today...give the ball to your playmakers and they can make plays.

Regardless of who is coach next season, I do not think having T.O. around is an asset to whomever is the next QB and the next regime.

I agree. Will not be a value asset.

i think you need to edit that last sentence

i would love to see TO come back next year and see what he and Evans can do with a real offensive play caller calling the plays

TO is open every week..he needs a lot of chances and some good throws--hes been like that his whole hall of fame career. He still has it--speed,ability to get open. he woulda had a 100 catch seson for 1500 yds this yr with just a decent QB back there.Bring him back next yr IF we get a QB.

Guest dog14787

I for one have zero interest in bringing T.O. back.

Until we have an O-line and have the QB situation straightened out T.O.'s worthless anyway and we just went from bad to worse today on the O-line.

There's no telling If Wood will ever come back to play.

I for one would welcome him back with open arms, but Owens would be a fool to stick around this joint with that old mook Wilson still here screwing things up. Owens wants to win, you know?

which is why we need him so much..but again we need someone who can get him the ball....

The way so many of you talk about this guy make me not care if the Bills move to Toronto and you all get to spend Sundays picking your noses. He's been a real class act and a true competitor, and his plays are what have been keeping the Bills in games, when he's actually USED in the game plan.

I hate people who hate other people for no good reason. Haters. Like a bunch of fat women in a strip club.

lol

My bad Im pretty overtired. I meant he can be a valuable asset to the next regime :unsure:

Nah, your first post was right on.

He's too expensive--let's invest in a younger, hungrier WR who is not such a d-bag. Almost every other team has found one.

If he wants to come back, not bringing him back would be the height of stupidity.

He's not going to sign another one year contract.

How much do you sink into this guy, and for how long?

What happens next week if he goes back to 4 catches and 50 yards?

If TO wants to come back and accepts a pay for play contract I say why not? IF (and thats a big if) we can be the same team player next year it does not hurt to have his speed and size out there.

Accepts a what???

What if he wants 20 mill over 3 years--14 guaranteed?

Any takers?

T.O. has some quality play left, but is too expensive for a team that needs many positions filled. Therefore, the Bills would not resign him if they really want to make improvements. All these threads indicating that the only thing that will work is to replace the staff from the top down are right on. So let's think about the dollars involved and the return on investment.

Even IF Ralph Wilson has a change of heart and wants to actually build a competitive team, he doesn't have time. Not just because of his age, but also because bringing in top management and coaching would take all the additional bucks Wilson might agree to spend, and the turnabout would take at least a few years. That is because the team is several good drafts (and a few decent free agent signings) away from being competitive. The scenario is illogical because the fans are not going to keep filling the stadium for a few more years if the team remains toothless. So Wilson couldn't do a complete makeover if he wanted to. Too costly and too slow. The only "business smart" option (I'm sad to say) is to make a few half-hearted changes to keep a false sense of hope going.