How smoking can ruin your Mac

EC-Bills

Why are these people having to bring their Macs into the shop...? I thought they never had issues....??? That's what the commercials say. :lol::(

(the above was typed on my 5 year old dual-Opteron home-built workstation that has never had an issue in ~5 years)

That said, I can see how a warranty wouldn't cover it if the smoking is what causes the issue.

Why are these people having to bring their Macs into the shop...? I thought they never had issues....??? That's what the commercials say. :lol::(

(the above was typed on my 5 year old dual-Opteron home-built workstation that has never had an issue)

and this is being typed on my 2 year acer notebook that has had many issues due to it being Vista OS, and it being a poorly designed POS with hardware failures (eg. power supply needing to be replaced 2x).

That said those complaints can legitimately be fought in court, imo. But is not worth it

(the above was typed on my 5 year old dual-Opteron home-built workstation that has never had an issue in ~5 years)

That said, I can see how a warranty wouldn't cover it if the smoking is what causes the issue.

And my Directv signal sucked ass. Despite levels in the 90's, I would get rain fade w/o any rain actually reaching the ground ALL THE TIME, despite your commercials...