Most of the starting QB's in the NFL suck

major

Think about the QB's that are starting this Sunday around the NFL. Most suck! Period. This past summer, I heard Jeff George say that he'd like a team to give him another try. Sad to say, he's probably better than most of the men that will start behind center this Sunday. Be honest, you'd rather have George slinging it around instead of watching Edwards or Fitzpatrick. In fact, I bet Randall Cunningham could come out of retirement and be an upgrade over most starters around the league.

Most don't suck as much as ours.

QBs better than edwards:

Peyton

Eli

Brady

Flacco

Favre

Big Ben

Drew Brees

Kurt Warner

Schaub

Rodgers

Romo

Rivers

Palmer

Ryan

Hassleback

Mcnabb

Probably Cutler and orton too

Then there are ones like Sanchez and Stafford who are rookies that show more potential. Who has crappier QBs than us? Rams, Browns, and Raiders. Everything else is debateable. Our Qbs suck and in this league, you need a good one. All the good teams have a good, franchise QB they trust.

That whole "most QBs suck" is insane. Most teams are stable at QB and don't have it has their problem. We do. And so do the other worst teams in the league.

Think about the QB's that are starting this Sunday around the NFL. Most suck! Period. This past summer, I heard Jeff George say that he'd like a team to give him another try. Sad to say, he's probably better than most of the men that will start behind center this Sunday. Be honest, you'd rather have George slinging it around instead of watching Edwards or Fitzpatrick. In fact, I bet Randall Cunningham could come out of retirement and be an upgrade over most starters around the league.

Beside the fact he's about 40 years old, George is a pariah in the NFL. He was always a ME guy, not a team player. NO team in the NFL will touch him under any circumstances.

Jeff George is one hundred and fifty seven years old

Why don't we get Jaws back in the game while we're at it?

You went with Jeff George in this debate and not the future HOFer on the unemployment line of Jeff Garcia???

I don't get all that hype for Garcia as anything more than a backup that went on when the Raiders cut him. He was decent for a while, but now he is not a quality starter anymore. He might be better then a couple of starters in the league, but unless you are desperate for a starter and are a serious playoff contender, why waste the time and money on Garcia instead of trying out someone with some future potential?