Sabres/Bruins

Dante

Buffalo D. Montador I like. Lydman, not so much. Seems a little slow. I can't believe the poise of Myers at this point of his career. Amazing. He isn't scared to go on the offensive either. Likes going deep in the opposing teams end and make something happen

On offense it really looks like they need a decent power forward. Like a Getzlaf or Bertuzzi type.

Bruins really made the Sabres look bad in the 2nd just by outworking they. Bruins really defensively sound with forwards looking after their assignments in their own end. Sabres did a lot of standing around in thier own end the first two periods. Nice rebound in the 3rd.

I watched the NESN broadcast because it was HD. Brickly and Edwards(I think) are so biased they made me chuckle a few times during the game. They were raggin on Kaleta constantly. They do know their stuff though. I also like the "Mini 1 on 1" they have in between periods .

Going to catch the second half of a good double header now Sharks Vs Flyers. Wife and sister in law off to see a movie. Which is nice :lol:

Lydman did look ridiculously slow. Just coming back from a groin injury? That can't be a coincidence.

I'm glad you mentioned Edwards, because his Kaleta ranting was beyond absurd last night. I'm not a big Kaleta fan either, but I would've sworn that Kaleta kicked a few babies and ate Edwards' dog while listening to his "calling" of the game last night.

Lydman did look ridiculously slow. Just coming back from a groin injury? That can't be a coincidence.

I'm glad you mentioned Edwards, because his Kaleta ranting was beyond absurd last night. I'm not a big Kaleta fan either, but I would've sworn that Kaleta kicked a few babies and ate Edwards' dog while listening to his "calling" of the game last night.

You don't like Patty???? You can't be serious....he plays with such controlled aggression. Sets up SOOO many PP for us it's ridiculous.

You don't like Patty???? You can't be serious....he plays with such controlled aggression. Sets up SOOO many PP for us it's ridiculous.

I hate diving. I hate turtling. I do appreciate the fact that he brings us powerplays, but I hate the way he does it. He's far from being a hated player in my mind, I'm just not a fan.

I'd follow this up with a rant about how diving plays a big role in the increase in cheap hits and head injuries that are taking off in hockey, but that's a story for another day.