Our next coach will be a UFL coach

major

Mike in Syracuse, what's wrong with Fassel? He was a pretty good HC who lead his team to a Super Bowl appearance.

Plus he's an offensive guy and makes all of his players accountable for their actions. I wanted him when the Bills hired Mularkey and I wouldn't be upset if they got him now.

Plus he's an offensive guy and makes all of his players accountable for their actions. I wanted him when the Bills hired Mularkey and I wouldn't be upset if they got him now.

People seem to forget that Fassel was interviewed for the Bills HC position a few years back... Management wasn't impressed. So what makes you think they will like him the second time around?

People seem to forget that Fassel was interviewed for the Bills HC position a few years back... Management wasn't impressed. So what makes you think they will like him the second time around?

That "management" was Donahoe & Co. at the end of the 2003 season. Yes, Ralph was probably part of it, but since we're probably going to have new people running the football operations, you never know what may happen. Plus, if I recall correctly, rumors were floating around that Fassel was sick and didn't interview well anywhere he went during that time.

All of that said, Fassel is probably low on the list. Looks like Ralph is going after a big name this time.

Do you have any inkling why the hottest coach the year he was fired never got hired again?

Brian Billick fired him for ineptness for crying out loud. When Billick thinks you suck - you must really suck, because no one blows more in coaching offenses than that assclown.

Do you have any inkling why the hottest coach the year he was fired never got hired again?

Brian Billick fired him for ineptness for crying out loud. When Billick thinks you suck - you must really suck, because no one blows more in coaching offenses than that assclown.

Billick was just covering his ass. He might not be the guy for the Bills job, but he lead his team to the Super Bowl.