Obama Group Targets 'Dangerous' Palin

The email asks Obama supporters to donate $5 to “help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies.”

Here’s part of the email:

Right now, Sarah Palin is on a highly publicized, nationwide book tour, attacking President Obama and his plan for health reform at every turn.

It's dangerous. Remember, this is the person who coined the term "Death Panels" -- and opened the flood gates for months of false attacks by special interests and partisan extremists.

Whatever lie comes next will be widely covered by the media, then constantly echoed by right-wing attack groups and others who are trying to defeat reform.

ABC News

---------------

I think I might create a website and ask for donations. I'll call it Palinwatch.com :lol:

On Tuesday, Palin went on Rush Limbaugh's radio show where she outrageously -- and falsely -- suggested that Americans could "face jail time as punishment" if they don't buy insurance.

Considering that you'll have to report your health insurance coverage to the IRS as part of your annual income tax filing, and that you'll face a decent-sized fine if you don't have coverage...well, yeah, if you fail to report your coverage or pay the fine, you could face prison time, on the same principles that you would for not reporting or paying your income tax.

Not that I want to agree with the fear-mongering loons...but it is possible. Don't report your insurance on your 1040, it could very well be treated as tax fraud.

It's a very well-crafted bill... :lol:

As for the fundrasing...who cares? They're supposed to not keep their base involved?

Considering that you'll have to report your health insurance coverage to the IRS as part of your annual income tax filing, and that you'll face a decent-sized fine if you don't have coverage...well, yeah, if you fail to report your coverage or pay the fine, you could face prison time, on the same principles that you would for not reporting or paying your income tax.

Not that I want to agree with the fear-mongering loons...but it is possible. Don't report your insurance on your 1040, it could very well be treated as tax fraud.

It's a very well-crafted bill... :(

As for the fundrasing...who cares? They're supposed to not keep their base involved?

WTF are you prattling on about now?

While I'm not running out to buy her book, I have a lot of affection for anyone who can reduce liberals to tail-chasing puppies who pee all over themselves the moment they're even remotely excited about something. The amount of press she has gotten, good and bad, for simply putting out a book, has been just astounding. She's on the front page of everything.

But in the end, the true proof of confusion is when a "company" is unable to label something properly. She's a "hillbilly, redneck, trailer trash slut joke joke who no one takes seriously and who can't read a Bazooka Joe comic without help from her retarded offspring" or "she a threat to Obama and his push for health care." Really? You spent weeks ridiculing her, and NOW you're afraid of her?

Really?

Next up: Obama tells Organizing for Amerca to release the new talking point: "Relax, everyone. New Shimmer is a floor wax AND a dessert topping."

The email asks Obama supporters to donate $5 to “help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies.”

Here’s part of the email:

Right now, Sarah Palin is on a highly publicized, nationwide book tour, attacking President Obama and his plan for health reform at every turn.

It's dangerous. Remember, this is the person who coined the term "Death Panels" -- and opened the flood gates for months of false attacks by special interests and partisan extremists.

Whatever lie comes next will be widely covered by the media, then constantly echoed by right-wing attack groups and others who are trying to defeat reform.

ABC News

---------------

I think I might create a website and ask for donations. I'll call it Palinwatch.com :blink:

It shouldn't take money to get people against her... just listen to her. She's a moron.

WTF are you prattling on about now?

Well, you see, I read the article, quoted something from it, and drew some conclusions based on specific facts related to what I quoted.

But I can understand your confusion when faced with a post containing actual content and thought, seing how your posts are so devoid of such. Don't you have another sadly obsessive and irrelevent Palin rant to go on now?