It's about time

Bills!Win!

If the Bills get anything less than a coach with a superbowl win I am done as a Bills fan, until he (the new non-superbowl coach) gets fired... I know everyone says it, but its true. We need a coach like Shanahan, Cowher, Holmgren, or Dungy, (Gruden not likely)... If you noticed, all of those guys have a good resume and a great winning record. Winning isn't everything its the only thing. I also noticed that the players that played for those great superbowl winning coaches of the past decade (see the above list) really worked hard for their coach which ultimately won them superbowls. Now as the Bills players today say they did anything for Jauron because they like him and stick up for him, they were wrong... They may have loved him as a coach, but they certainly did not try hard enough to win for him. If you get one of these superbowl winners as your head-coach, they will light a fire under everyone's butt so that they actually play the right way, every single day, that's if any of these worthless players (except moorman) make the team next year. I am so sick of conservative, soft-spoken, easy-going coaches in the NFL, especially those the bills have hired in the past few years. Back in the good old days the coaches that won were usually the ones that meant serious business and were tough as nails, yet their players respected them and earned their teams victories most weeks. Lastly, how long does it take for the Bills to realize that not only does a new coach need to be a notorious winner, but also have previous head-coaching experience in the NFL? Seriously, coordinators when they are hired by the bills never make it as great or even good head coaches.