The Tackles

I am guessing this got lost in making the team Dick-less this week, but don't we need to sign a tackle for depth? According to the News, Bell is out again and I believe Meredith is still hurting. I know Levitre is starting there but we are ridiculously thin. Oh well, it's only Friday so no rush. Oh yeah, and we have Kirk "Behind the Green Door" Chambers. I know, who cares but still this seems so basic, sign a warm body in case someone else gets hurt.

Shouldnt we sign a new chump every week off someone elses practice squad, give him a quarter, and then go fish again? or sign a blocking tight end or keep our fullback home to block? McIntyre can help us back there if we play him.

I thought this post was in reference to our thin crop of defensive tackles. Seeing as how Marcus Stroud and Kyle Williams will be out, we are down to 2 healthy bodies - Spencer Johnson and McCargo. We did sign DB Cary Harris from the practice squad to fill the roster spot vacated by Keith Ellison however and he will alternate between DT (passing downs) and LB.