Wake up Buffalo QBs

SpecialK15

With the signing of Brohm, this should be a wake up call to the other two. Your job is no longer secure through the season and if this isn't incentive to pick up your game, you shouldn't be on the field in a Bills uniform. I really like the move made to sign him. That 3rd string QB spot should really be for developing QBs. I have nothing against Hamdan (since we never saw him in action), I'm sure he's a great guy and all, but he was just out of place being where he fell on the depth chart and it's good to see the team in the process of developing a talented young QB. We'll just have to see how it plays out. I would even go as far to see how he plays toward the end of the season if the rest continues to unfold like it has thus far.

That being said, I know there have been serious issues with the offensive line, but they really have done just BARELY enough time to allow the QB to make a throw (not counting the ridiculous amount of penalties they've been flagged for).

Side note: glad to see that Wilson has risen from his slumber, though it may be too late for him, to make serious and necessary changes. As a fan, it's reassuring that we may have a future team that will actually be competitive in this league.