Propaganda 101

Does anyone here actually refer to Fox as a "news" organization?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts988

Yup, try to watch at least a little each day. Also watch other networks, some of which lean more in your direction. Typically if you channel surf 2-3 news channels you'll find each network reporting on some different things. Not just the big headliners which they all cover. Fox is the only network that has has the courage to consistently challenge the debacles going on in Congress and the white house. O'Reilly has a great show and of course you're aware that FOX is getting very high ratings and climbing. You should watch O'reilly once in a while. Might help your equalibrium.

Did you happen to see the MSNBC coverage of Palin's signing in Michigan? The part where they report that only white people are at the signing? What did you think of that?

It's a non issue to me, it's about Sarah Palin's book tour, who cares?

Just like the Tea party gathering in front of the White House, Who cares?

If it was something important and substantive where they continously miscued, then that would be another matter.

MSNBC is far left, CNN is center left, NY Times Far left, Washington Post left, CBS News left, ABC news left, WSJ center right, FOX far right.

Not one news network other than FOX is covering the deceitfulness of the "Doc Fix", not one news network is covering the deceitfulness of how the Bills are being crafted in regards to the when the expenditures and tax revenues are to take place. Not one of the news networks are criticizing the Bill for not doing what the President had demanded which was bend the cost curve on health insurance premiums. It is absolutely outrageous, and none of the other networks are covering it.

None of the news networks didn't want to cover ACORN and its corruption issues until FOX did. None of the networks wanted to bring up Van Jones and some of the other radical loonies that were appointed by the president until FOX did.

So yes, it's ok they are to the RIGHT, because they help balance the other news networks and papers.

FOX's viewship has exploded over the past 6-9 months, because of some of these issues that I just mentioned, and I wasn't a FOX viewer until recently myself, so I fall in that category of new FOX viewers.

Covering one story and running stock footage completely unrelated to that story? Only in your little idiot-world is that FoxSnooze propaganda...I don't know a news outlet that doesn't do that.

If he's upset about this, there's no telling how pissed he's going to be when he finds out that his photos of Levi are going to be airbrushed.

I could have swore I posted something about FOX here today... I wonder if someone deleted it.

I deleted it because it was exactly the same story as was already posted in this thread. Read more, post less.

How do you trust a News channel that got caught twice in such a short time?

Every news network uses stock footage. The only reason it's news is because mouth breathers need for it to be.

Now go out and look up "copyright infringement" and figure out why I had to edit your post. :angry:

I could have swore I posted something about FOX here today... I wonder if someone deleted it.

How do you trust a News channel that got caught twice in such a short time?

So if you have a problem with Fox using stock footage (something EVERYONE uses in news), you probably had no problem with MSNBC using photoshopped photos of Palin, which was particularly embarrassing because while stock footage is one thing, kindergarten crap like is just embarrassing.

So if you have a problem with Fox using stock footage (something EVERYONE uses in news), you probably had no problem with MSNBC using photoshopped photos of Palin, which was particularly embarrassing because while stock footage is one thing, kindergarten crap like is just embarrassing.

How about the photoshopped clip of the black man with the rifle out west somewhere outside of some sort of rally Obama was attending. He had the rifle to protest gun control. The MSM, and I forget who, ran a story on it and then immediately went on to talk about white supremicist groups and the like. The picture of the black man had his head cropped and you couldn't tell his color. Now that is distorting the news!

How about the photoshopped clip of the black man with the rifle out west somewhere outside of some sort of rally Obama was attending. He had the rifle to protest gun control. The MSM, and I forget who, ran a story on it and then immediately went on to talk about white supremicist groups and the like. The picture of the black man had his head cropped and you couldn't tell his color. Now that is distorting the news!

How many times do I have to tell you !@#$s, that's different.