I expect Hedd, PJ, Nozzlenut, Connor, etc

/dev/null

Ummmm...you do realize what party PUT all those dumbass laws into effect, right?

I thought Arnold was a Republican. Doesn't he have VETO power?

By your argumnet Dems in control you could say that gay marriage would be legal in then.

The Left coast Dems sure as hell are not the same as an Wast coast Dem.

I heard you can't smoke cigarettes in your own car if you have kids with you.

I'd say BITE ME CALI and move away.

I thought Arnold was a Republican. Doesn't he have VETO power?

By your argumnet Dems in control you could say that gay marriage would be legal in then.

1. Those laws have been around longer than Arnie....and he's not much of a Repulican anyway.

2. The politicians didn't vote against gay marriage, the citizens did.

3. Not sure what a Wast coast Dem is. :angry:

4. What's your point on the smoking thing?

I suggest if you have no idea what you're talking about you keep your mouth closed.

I thought Arnold was a Republican.

So did we. Turns out, he's just another Arlen Specter or John McCain.

What makes them different? Please be specific.

What's wrong with telling people they can't smoke cigarettesw in their car while the kids are with them? You have a problem with that law?

So Kerry's daughter was NOT over the legal limit, does that mean Palin's daughter was NOT pregnant? Because this thread starts with something about Palin's daughter and it's confusing at best. I don't see what Kerry's daughter has to do with Palin's daughter?

Or perhaps we're talking about Bush's daughter? She had that false ID in a bar didn't she, which when presented to a barkeep is intent to defraud. But, um, Kerry's daughter had that expired registration. Boy oh boy, what a bunch of criminals!

Hang her by her thumbs and flay her, how about that?

zzzzzzz

Keep trying!

So Kerry's daughter was NOT over the legal limit, does that mean Palin's daughter was NOT pregnant? Because this thread starts with something about Palin's daughter and it's confusing at best. I don't see what Kerry's daughter has to do with Palin's daughter?

Or perhaps we're talking about Bush's daughter? She had that false ID in a bar didn't she, which when presented to a barkeep is intent to defraud. But, um, Kerry's daughter had that expired registration. Boy oh boy, what a bunch of criminals!

Hang her by her thumbs and flay her, how about that?

zzzzzzz

Keep trying!

Ummmm, I think the point in the intial post was that if this was Palin's daughter and not Kerry's, folks like yourself would be tripping over yourselves to see who could piss on her first.

And he's right.

That you didn't understand that, however, is no surprise.

I don't have any sympathy for drunk drivers. If you do the crime, you should do the time, regardless of who your parents are. Especially if you're old enough to know better.

She wasn't actually drunk. She was just rambling like a snooty idiot, a trait she inherited, and the cop thought she was drunk. I say leave her alone.