Trent not the only starting QB benched this week

/dev/null

Guest dog14787

I asked T.O. on twitter if Fitz has been bouncing balls off his head in practice and he booted me. :lol:

I wasn't really even sure if T.O. payed much attention to what anyone was saying to him or about him.

Nice to be noticed. :lol:

As uneven as Trent is, he probably is the best QB from his draft and he was a 3rd rounder.

Wrong-o! Kevin Kolb of the Eagles will turn out to be the best QB from that draft. In his two games starting for the Eagles, he showed more talent than anyone from that draft class, including Trent Edwards. He's got smarts and a strong arm and will be the #1 QB for the Eagles after a solid grooming by one of the game's best in McNabb.

come on- he must be tea bagging you and covering your eyes because you obvoiously haven;t watched him lay for his last dozen games or so

How freaking dumb are you? Read my post idiot. I've said that Edwards has been better to this point than Quinn or Russell. And he has, moron.

Wrong-o! Kevin Kolb of the Eagles will turn out to be the best QB from that draft. In his two games starting for the Eagles, he showed more talent than anyone from that draft class, including Trent Edwards. He's got smarts and a strong arm and will be the #1 QB for the Eagles after a solid grooming by one of the game's best in McNabb.

Maybe, but I'm not going to anoint a guy because he light up a horrible KC team (who TE had 4 tds against) and got a lot of garbage yards in a blowout loss to NO. You don't make a guy a star over one or 2 games. just ask RJ.

Maybe, but I'm not going to anoint a guy because he light up a horrible KC team (who TE had 4 tds against) and got a lot of garbage yards in a blowout loss to NO. You don't make a guy a star over one or 2 games. just ask RJ.

Regardless of what his performance was in those two games (even though statistically he had games that Trentative, Cash Money JaMarcus, and "Pick ME!" Quinn dream of), he is in an ideal situation in Philadelphia. He is behind an established starter in McNabb and a coaching system known for developing young QBs well. There is no immediate pressure for him to come in and play great, so he can take time to learn the game. When he does come in, he comes in behind an established offense with a very solid offensive line. He is in the ideal situation to succeed. Something Oakland, Cleveland, and Buffalo can't offer any young QB.