Thurman Thomas

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Thurman was allowing folks to guess his nickname which turned out to be militant midget so at 12 oclock at night Thurman is sitting there with Bills fans including myself allowing everyone to guess his nickname and throwing hints at them until someone guessed it. This was new to me so maybe Thurman has done it before , but I really thought his interaction with the fans was cool and wanted to share the experience with everyone here at TSW.

The winner won a football autographed by HOF Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas.

Thurman was allowing folks to guess his nickname which turned out to be militant midget so at 12 oclock at night Thurman is sitting there with Bills fans including myself allowing everyone to guess his nickname and throwing hints at them until someone guessed it. This was new to me so maybe Thurman has done it before , but I really thought his interaction with the fans was cool and wanted to share the experience with everyone here at TSW.

The winner won a football autographed by HOF Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas.

Sounds like VABills may have pulled a fast one on you.

He and Tally are constantly going back and forth. I wonder if Bubby Brister and Hardy Nickerson are doing the same thing with Steelers' fans. I feel it says a lot about the franchise that so many of the old players are so passionate about football in Buffalo.

There was a tweek suggesting that Kelly be GM, Bruce President, Thurman HC, Reed OC, Talley DC, and Tasker STC... I believe that was from Thurman's wife.

I only joined Twitter yesterday when I read that TT said there was big news at OBD. I recommend it for fans. It would be kind of nice to have them on here too... Are there any former players/coaches that are members and post here?

Guest dog14787
He and Tally are constantly going back and forth. I wonder if Bubby Brister and Hardy Nickerson are doing the same thing with Steelers' fans. I feel it says a lot about the franchise that so many of the old players are so passionate about football in Buffalo.

There was a tweek suggesting that Kelly be GM, Bruce President, Thurman HC, Reed OC, Talley DC, and Tasker STC... I believe that was from Thurman's wife.

I only joined Twitter yesterday when I read that TT said there was big news at OBD. I recommend it for fans. It would be kind of nice to have them on here too... Are there any former players/coaches that are members and post here?

Honestly, twitter is kind of new to me and I'm not sure how many former Bills players and coaches are on twitter.