Rico, your avatar speaks VOLUMES

stevestojan

Not at work... made it last night at home. :doh:

121737[/snapback]

It's sad, really.

Because even the most vocal Bledsoe Bashers (myself included) were happy when he first arrived. It was like a breath of fresh air. A real "star" at QB. But that picture on the right just makes you want to B word slap him... either that, or just cry.

It's sad, really.

Because even the most vocal Bledsoe Bashers (myself included) were happy when he first arrived. It was like a breath of fresh air. A real "star" at QB. But that picture on the right just makes you want to B word slap him... either that, or just cry.

121740[/snapback]

Only in cyberspace can you threaten to B word slap an athlete who could tear your head off in real life if you had the balls to say it to his face.

Only in cyberspace can you threaten to B word slap an athlete who could tear your head off in real life if you had the balls to say it to his face.

121768[/snapback]

I don't know. I think I could hold my own against Drew. He's quite a bit older than me.

And i didnt threaten to do it. I said "it makes you want to..."

Like thinking about drinking milk makes me want to puke... but I don't actually vomit ...

but nice try.

I was at a euchre tourney and a buddy of mine just got back from Bledsoe's first day of training camp. I can still remember him with his brand new Bledsoe jersey on saying "I can't believe we are going to finally have a shot at getting that SB ring again."

Yeah, OK.

It's sad, really.

121740[/snapback]

This vocal Bledsoe Basher ie realist was pissed off when we traded for Drew. I hated the trade then and I hate it even more now.

121768[/snapback]

nah, you'd have enough time to either hit him first or get away...remember Drew would be patting his fist a few times before punching you... :lol:

121768[/snapback]

If you say so 'guest'. Funny how it is presumed that those not a profootball player can't beat ass. I know some guys right here in Tulsa that would beat ass on any Bills player out in the street. No rules folks. Some people just beat ass for a living, some play football.

If you say so 'guest'. Funny how it is presumed that those not a profootball player can't beat ass.  I know some guys right here in Tulsa that would beat ass on any Bills player out in the street.  No rules folks. Some people just beat ass for a living, some play football.

122382[/snapback]

I prefer bar fights. But I have never once started a fight.

And I've been in scuffles with guys at least the size of Drew - and most likely a bit quicker!! :)

I bet I could take on Moorman, too.

I could beat Drew's a$$. I have anger. Fan Anger whips Statue any day of the week.

122411[/snapback]

:)

yeah, some guy on the internet vs a 6'4 240lb professional athlete. even if he's kind enough to not knock you into next tuesday, do you really think you could give him a beating he can't take? i mean after 2 and a half seasons behind our offensive line, dude can take a beating

:)

yeah, some guy on the internet vs a 6'4 240lb professional athlete.  even if he's kind enough to not knock you into next tuesday, do you really think you could give him a beating he can't take?  i mean after 2 and a half seasons behind our offensive line, dude can take a beating

122427[/snapback]

i stand corrected. that dude's like Randal "Tex" Cobb

I prefer bar fights. But I have never once started a fight.

And I've been in scuffles with guys at least the size of Drew - and most likely a bit quicker!! :)

I bet I could take on Moorman, too.

122398[/snapback]

Wow, tell me some more stories. DING ! Dinner, gotta go. Maybe some other time.

:w00t:

yeah, some guy on the internet vs a 6'4 240lb professional athlete.  even if he's kind enough to not knock you into next tuesday, do you really think you could give him a beating he can't take?  i mean after 2 and a half seasons behind our offensive line, dude can take a beating

122427[/snapback]

6'4" 240? Sorry bud that isn't 'big' at all. And yes I would bet several on this board could hand him a beating he couldn't take. stevestojan, I was taking on 6' to 6'2" 250+ guys in high school at national tournaments.

Now if the guy was say 6' or so and about 265 AND A K1, UFC fighter....maybe we are talking something. But a QB? Dude.... :)