Negative connotations being given by media

seq004

It just gets old and I'm not speaking for anyone else but I'm tired of it. I 'm listening to Freddie Coleman on ESPN Radio and before the break he says paraphrasing "How bad does Shanahan really want to coach?" Then Clayton comes on to say he thinks it will be Haslett instead of Shanny. I know we haven't been to the playoffs along with Detroit for 10 years but we have 4 accomplishments the Lions don't. They're teams in this league that still haven't made it to the SB. Then M&M go on with the weather in Western New York. Enough because I remember all the negative stuff in 1985 before Kelly was signed. It can and WILL be turned around again.

It just gets old and I'm not speaking for anyone else but I'm tired of it. I 'm listening to Freddie Coleman on ESPN Radio and before the break he says paraphrasing "How bad does Shanahan really want to coach?" Then Clayton comes on to say he thinks it will be Haslett instead of Shanny. I know we haven't been to the playoffs along with Detroit for 10 years but we have 4 accomplishments the Lions don't. They're teams in this league that still haven't made it to the SB. Then M&M go on with the weather in Western New York. Enough because I remember all the negative stuff in 1985 before Kelly was signed. It can and WILL be turned around again.

Winning cures all. Buffalo got loads of good press during the Super Bowl years. Everyone loves a winner and that's just how it is.