I just still have this feeling we are going to get screwed.

DarthICE

I have a feeling this Shanahan BS is just that...BS. Another bull **** marketing ploy by Ralph Wilson to keep feeding his pockets. Fans aren't going to the stadium? Fire Jauron and drop the fact they will interview Shanahan. Ok that gets ralph his money for the 09 season.

But wait! here is how it goes down. They will pull some pure bull **** and say they tried really hard and he just wanted too much or just didn't want to be here. So again they will settle for some POS coordinator and hire some half assed GM to come in after cleaning out Modrak and Guy.

They will dump Edwards and draft a first round QB and 'groom him' and continue to suck 5 more years till Ralph dies, all the while claiming we are rebuilding with a new HC and QB.

Sorry folks, Ol' Ralphie has pulled this BS one too many times for me to just give him blind faith any longer. IF Shanahan is hired, IF modrak and Guy etal are gone, IF we take a top QB in the draft...then and only then will I start to buy Ralph is serious about trying to put a winner on the field.

Time for Ralph to quit TALKING a good game, and start DOING something to put a winner on the field.

we as fans may be able to be sucked in like this, but do you think the likes of JK & TT would be also that gullible? granted TT is the one crowing about shanahan, JK is just being vocal about the need for change.....they are putting their legacies on the line and I doubt they would jump in with this much enthusiasm without being somewhat in the know....

I have a feeling this Shanahan BS is just that...BS. Another bull **** marketing ploy by Ralph Wilson to keep feeding his pockets. Fans aren't going to the stadium? Fire Jauron and drop the fact they will interview Shanahan. Ok that gets ralph his money for the 09 season.

But wait! here is how it goes down. They will pull some pure bull **** and say they tried really hard and he just wanted too much or just didn't want to be here. So again they will settle for some POS coordinator and hire some half assed GM to come in after cleaning out Modrak and Guy.

They will dump Edwards and draft a first round QB and 'groom him' and continue to suck 5 more years till Ralph dies, all the while claiming we are rebuilding with a new HC and QB.

Sorry folks, Ol' Ralphie has pulled this BS one too many times for me to just give him blind faith any longer. IF Shanahan is hired, IF modrak and Guy etal are gone, IF we take a top QB in the draft...then and only then will I start to buy Ralph is serious about trying to put a winner on the field.

Time for Ralph to quit TALKING a good game, and start DOING something to put a winner on the field.

It is a legitimate worry, based on past history.

I don't like reading that Fewell is getting an audition and will be interviewed at the end of the season. Maybe the team needs to say this to make sure that the team and coaches do not fold now, but there is no way that Fewell is the right guy for the head coaching job.

The team needs a real football GM, a real coach, new player personnel head and better scouts.

Not sure I like Brandon leading the efforts on all of these fronts.

It is a legitimate worry, based on past history.

I don't like reading that Fewell is getting an audition and will be interviewed at the end of the season. Maybe the team needs to say this to make sure that the team and coaches do not fold now, but there is no way that Fewell is the right guy for the head coaching job.

The team needs a real football GM, a real coach, new player personnel head and better scouts.

Not sure I like Brandon leading the efforts on all of these fronts.

If they hire Shanny, they still need to interview Rooney candidates - and Fewell should receive due consideration. Knowing Shanahan's weakness is the D, look for him to probably keep Fewell and make him AHC. Of course, that would mean another suck-a-tatious D in 2010, but that's nothing Shanahan doesn't have experience in.

i agree..and we have EVERY REASON to feel this way until proven otherwise.

i agree..and we have EVERY REASON to feel this way until proven otherwise.

+2

Although realistically, it looks like we'll get a big name coach to complain about, historically and emotionally, I can't even think about a bright future till something good happens. Therefore, i'll keep any positive emotions in check and just root for the bills to show something different and bright against jacksonville.