Chris Brown wants you to know...

MattyT

Jairus Byrd is pulling on his groin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jairus Byrd has already mentioned how he’s probably not going to be 100 percent the rest of the year with a nagging groin injury related to his sports hernia surgery bothering him coming out of every game. He commented on his situation for Sunday’s game after not practicing Wednesday.

“Yeah I don’t really know,” said Byrd. ”Each game is just tough, just pulling on it. We’ll see. Hopefully I can keep playing through it.”

Filling in for Byrd at free safety in practice Wednesday was Donte Whitner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is sophomoric, but odd choice of words for a groin injury no?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jairus Byrd has already mentioned how he’s probably not going to be 100 percent the rest of the year with a nagging groin injury related to his sports hernia surgery bothering him coming out of every game. He commented on his situation for Sunday’s game after not practicing Wednesday.

“Yeah I don’t really know,” said Byrd. ”Each game is just tough, just pulling on it. We’ll see. Hopefully I can keep playing through it.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee...can't wait to see what he can do at 100% if he has 8 ints and is not completely healthy.

get ur weener healed byrdman!

Well at least he didn't say he was nursing it.