Fewell making players practice in pads

PromoTheRobot

In his press conference today Fewell said that he wants to send a message that the Bills will be more physical. That's why they will practice in pads today...tommorrow...and every day from here on.

Sounds like a coach who is sending his players a message. Club Jauron is officially closed.

PTR

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newsflash...... Most teams dont practice in pads. In fact once you get past high school most practices are low impact. You dont bash heads during the week.

Maybe, but this Bills team needed a kick in the butt. I say go for it until they wake up.

PTR

In his press conference today Fewell said that he wants to send a message that the Bills will be more physical. That's why they will practice in pads today...tommorrow...and every day from here on.

Sounds like a coach who is sending his players a message. Club Jauron is officially closed.

PTR

Well that just goes to show, Perry is just one MEAN ole grouch. How dare he make those big ole, pampered rich kids practice in pads. What the heck is wrong with this guy?? What does he think they are FOOTBALL players?? OMG Git rid of this guy before someone gets a strained hair follicle. Next he'll expect them to practice the snap count. OMG :unsure:

Maybe, but this Bills team needed a kick in the butt. I say go for it until they wake up.

PTR

PTR,

I dont disagree at all, my educated, yes educated, guess is that they are in pads but still not doing contact drills. No coach is going to risk losing a player bc he was banging pads with a scout team practice player.....just not happening.

newsflash...... Most teams dont practice in pads. In fact once you get past high school most practices are low impact. You dont bash heads during the week.

There is a difference between practicing in pads and going full contact.

FEWELL MUST GO!!!

Not only did he bring the Bills the HORRIFIC Tampa 2 (2 as in crapp) defense he's named Fitz the #1 QB!!!

You see, Fewell is a “run to the ball” coach like most of the Tampa 2 .. And what have teams done over and over to Buffalo's defense

RUN THE BALL to the tune of 200 yards oer game!!

What a novel idea, practice football wearing the proper equipment...
many teams are out of pads for most of the week as the end of the year rolls around. Beating up the players at this time of season doesnt usually happen however in soft Buffalo since it wasnt done in preseason maybe Perry is thinking its an early start on preseason

Perry said he would consult with colleagues for advice, I wouldn't be surprised if he spoke to Mike Singletary. Singletary drew up a good blueprint for an immediate turn-around, starting with playing more physical. We'll know for sure if Perry drops trou

Guest dog14787

Fewell's first big decision is to bench the best QB the Bills have, says Fitz gives us the best chance of winning against the Jags, good God based on what, I've already seen enough of him.

We are extremely banged up right now so lets bang us up some more, brilliant.

But DJ's gone and Shanny might be on his way so I'm still happy :unsure: