Shanahan sitting with Ralph for Jags game?

What's great about these tweets is it shows the passion that Thurman still has for the Bills. He's just big fan like all of us. Good to see that he cares so much

:unsure: What would Trentative think about all of this "fan of the team" business?

What's great about these tweets is it shows the passion that Thurman still has for the Bills. He's just big fan like all of us. Good to see that he cares so much

I dunno...it seems to me like Thurman is drunk.

Thurman also tweeted this:

@DarrylTalley assbasket holding ur whizzbag on ur Dong with nipplescraps!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago from Echofon in reply to DarrylTalley

Translated: @DarrylTalley Darryl, I just wanted to let you know than Mr. Wilson has offered a substantial sum of money to Mike Shanahan to serve as the General Manager and Head Coach of our former football team, the Buffalo Bills. At the behest of Messrs. Wilson and Brandon, I picked Mike up at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport this afternoon, and I had a pleasant conversation with him about the merits of the spread offense during our 30 minute drive to Orchard Park. He remarked that he was impressed by the relatively low cost of quality real estate in the area, and that he relished the opportunity to build a winning tradition at a club with the devoted fanbase of our Bills. I believe that Mike will accept Mr. Wilson's offer, and will lead our beloved team back to glory. Regards, Thurman.

You see, it's Twitter. You gotta know the shorthand.

Thurman also tweeted this:

@DarrylTalley assbasket holding ur whizzbag on ur Dong with nipplescraps!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago from Echofon in reply to DarrylTalley

The other day, he also tweeted the word Lizard-breasts about 25 times. Lizard-breasts. Thats it, lizard-breasts.