Brett Favre's first year

Thailog80

You know TDog it may just be me...But doesn't it look like Favre got better with MORE PLAYING TIME? More ON FIELD experience?

Now I'm not the smartest guy and all, but damn those stats seem to reflect that idea.

You know TDog it may just be me...But doesn't it look like Favre got better with MORE PLAYING TIME?  More ON FIELD experience?

Now I'm not the smartest guy and all, but damn those stats seem to reflect that idea.

121656[/snapback]

That was the point of my post. JP had a bad outing in NE.....bfd.

Guest Watching ICE Melt
You know TDog it may just be me...But doesn't it look like Favre got better with MORE PLAYING TIME?  More ON FIELD experience?

121656[/snapback]

First in one thread you say this about JP" The smart thing to do is to sit him "

Then here you say this "MORE PLAYING TIME More ON FIELD experience"

You're a real piece of work.

First in one thread you say this about JP" The smart thing to do is to sit him "

Then here you say this "MORE PLAYING TIME  More ON FIELD experience"

You're a real piece of work.

121673[/snapback]

NO! My stance is give him every damn rep then let him start against St. Louis. But that won't happen so...

Not to go against you T80, but the big difference is that Green Bay OWNS the Packers, so there's no threat of them leaving any time soon. That said, they don't have to worry about playing certain players in order to 'fill up the stands'. The stands are full whether they're 16-0 or 0-16.

Not to go against you T80, but the big difference is that Green Bay OWNS the Packers, so there's no threat of them leaving any time soon.  That said, they don't have to worry about playing certain players in order to 'fill up the stands'.  The stands are full whether they're 16-0 or 0-16.

121717[/snapback]

uh... que? :doh:

uh... que? :doh:

121732[/snapback]

The reason we keep hearing that a change won't be made is because Bledsoe is making a ton of money and is bringing in the fans, etc. Those weren't issues when Favre got to start in Green Bay. I think if the Bills weren't so concerned with selling tickets and luxury boxes, they'd make decisions based on the personnel, not their salaries.

The reason we keep hearing that a change won't be made is because Bledsoe is making a ton of money and is bringing in the fans, etc.  Those weren't issues when Favre got to start in Green Bay.  I think if the Bills weren't so concerned with selling tickets and luxury boxes, they'd make decisions based on the personnel, not their salaries.

121742[/snapback]

oooohhhhh - much clearer... thanks!! :doh: