Buffalo is a GREAT coaching situation....as long as you bring your own

The fans are nuts up here in B-Lo. They will support a winner....and the economy sucks, yet fans continue to fill the Ralph. Imagine how much fun it would be if we had somebody in charge who knows wtf he is doing. That Brandon guy knows how to fill the seats. Get a football guy.

Maybe Cowher would take the gig. It's a cold weather place with crazy fans, and even though we hated the chin, having that John Merrick sized appendage on the lower half of his grille roaming our sidelines would make everybody stomp till the whole place smelled like beer-sweat.

Glad Jauron's gone, but I don't think the team will be much different the rest of the season. Edwards is feeble, never been a winner. Fitzgerald mediocre. No leadership.

If they get the right GM/Football guy in place, I'm back on board. Till then, I'm on the sideline watching the carnage.

Imagine how much fun it would be if we had somebody in charge who knows wtf he is doing.

The Bills DO have someone in charge who knows wtf he is doing. His name is Ralph Wilson and what-the-f he is doing is: making money! He has no interest in putting a competitive team on the field. That would COST money!

Sucker Bills fans line up to pay for tickets, clothing, etc. Wilson cashes in!!

The Bills DO have someone in charge who knows wtf he is doing. His name is Ralph Wilson and what-the-f he is doing is: making money! He has no interest in putting a competitive team on the field. That would COST money!

Sucker Bills fans line up to pay for tickets, clothing, etc. Wilson cashes in!!

Ya know it's quite telling that you pick the night Ralph fires the head coach because he's not winning and come here spewing stuff like, "He has no interest in putting a competitive team on the field".

I think Ralph knows how much money he needs to keep his head above water, and he doesn't want to go to his grave with his dream of a Super Bowl Championship unfulfilled. He trusted Marv, who got him close. Marv screwed up. Now

Ralph is going to take over, and without losing money, hire the right people to run this squad.

The fans are nuts up here in B-Lo. They will support a winner....and the economy sucks, yet fans continue to fill the Ralph. Imagine how much fun it would be if we had somebody in charge who knows wtf he is doing. That Brandon guy knows how to fill the seats. Get a football guy.

Maybe Cowher would take the gig. It's a cold weather place with crazy fans, and even though we hated the chin, having that John Merrick sized appendage on the lower half of his grille roaming our sidelines would make everybody stomp till the whole place smelled like beer-sweat.

Glad Jauron's gone, but I don't think the team will be much different the rest of the season. Edwards is feeble, never been a winner. Fitzgerald mediocre. No leadership.

If they get the right GM/Football guy in place, I'm back on board. Till then, I'm on the sideline watching the carnage.

:unsure: Here, here!