We need "The Bob's" for Modrak, Guy and Brandon...

timstep

We need a straight shooter with upper management written all over him. Mike Holmgrem, Bruce Allen, somebody like that in the Bill Parcells "guru" position.

While I'm happy Jauron is out the door, fact remains this team has problems in it's college scouting and free agent evaluation departments, namely John Guy and Tom Modrak.

COO Russ Brandon should be stripped of whatever personnel decision-making responsibilities he currently has, or out the door completely.

Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.

COO Russ Brandon should be stripped of whatever personnel decision-making responsibilities he currently has, or out the door completely.

What makes you think they were "his" decisions? I see it as more of a...you decided to pee in the office coffee pot. You made the decision, but the boss is responsible for you. The indications are he wants to hire a "football guy" at this point. He seems aware he's not the person who "should be" making such decisions.

Also, don't forget Jim Overdorf.

One of the MANY things that I don't understand about Modrak, is how this guy remains employed with the Bills but is never in Buffalo.

Doesn't he live in Jacksonville, FL?

He needs to go.

And John Guy is the biggest waste of space in the Bills front office since Tom Modrak :rolleyes:

We need a head on a pike to satisfy the stupidity of signing Larry Triplett, Derrick Dockery, Langston Walker, and Robert Royal. We need retribution for trading away Peters, and not keeping Winfield, Fletcher, and Pat Williams.

Please, PLEASE Ralph, don't stop with Jauron.

FIRE MODRAK AND GUY!!

What makes you think they were "his" decisions? I see it as more of a...you decided to pee in the office coffee pot. You made the decision, but the boss is responsible for you. The indications are he wants to hire a "football guy" at this point. He seems aware he's not the person who "should be" making such decisions.

Also, don't forget Jim Overdorf.

You may use his "only 1 year" bit as your reasoning, but this guy is not qualified to be an NFL GM.

First off, he came from Baseball. Not high school football. Not college. NOT even an NFL post. He came from an entirely different sport and was hired out of a need for Marketing. Not scouting. Marketing. Big difference.

The TO signing is exhibit 2. As we now see, it was strictly a move to put butts in seats. I think it has more to do with making Toronto ticket sales successful than the team.

Exhibit 3 is MIchael Vick. It reeks of making moves solely based upon gate attraction, and name recognition due to controversy.

That is not a plan, scripted based upon years of experience under a master architect (like AJ Smith, John Butler, and Buddy Nix were under Polian). What is the identity of this team? What is the plan in its draft? What is it building towards?

Schobel's comments this past Sunday are exactly the sentiment. Is there a plan?

'Barnum & Bailey' Brandon's only plan is for gate sizzle. Sell out the stadium, no matter what pile of frosted turd plays on it in a Bills uniform.

We need a proven, winning GM. The other post from Ed Kilgore offers much promise. Brandon has been starting the search for a proven GM.

Brandon may not be as big of a problem as Modrak and Guy, but he is not immune from criticism and worthy to retain his current post. :rolleyes:

One of the MANY things that I don't understand about Modrak, is how this guy remains employed with the Bills but is never in Buffalo.

Doesn't he live in Jacksonville, FL?

He needs to go.

And John Guy is the biggest waste of space in the Bills front office since Tom Modrak :rolleyes:

We need a head on a pike to satisfy the stupidity of signing Larry Triplett, Derrick Dockery, Langston Walker, and Robert Royal. We need retribution for trading away Peters, and not keeping Winfield, Fletcher, and Pat Williams.

Please, PLEASE Ralph, don't stop with Jauron.

FIRE MODRAK AND GUY!!

Peters has been sub-par in Philly this year. Signing him to 11M+/year was not the answer. In hindsight maybe drafting Oher was our best solution. Or maybe there was no right answer. And losing Winfield didn't kill us by any means. Minny gave him a great contract, and he's played pretty well there, but don't clump losing him in with Pat Williams please. That's been disastrous.

You may use his "only 1 year" bit as your reasoning, but this guy is not qualified to be an NFL GM.

First off, he came from Baseball. Not high school football. Not college. NOT even an NFL post. He came from an entirely different sport and was hired out of a need for Marketing. Not scouting. Marketing. Big difference.

The TO signing is exhibit 2. As we now see, it was strictly a move to put butts in seats. I think it has more to do with making Toronto ticket sales successful than the team.

Exhibit 3 is MIchael Vick. It reeks of making moves solely based upon gate attraction, and name recognition due to controversy.

That is not a plan, scripted based upon years of experience under a master architect (like AJ Smith, John Butler, and Buddy Nix were under Polian). What is the identity of this team? What is the plan in its draft? What is it building towards?

Schobel's comments this past Sunday are exactly the sentiment. Is there a plan?

'Barnum & Bailey' Brandon's only plan is for gate sizzle. Sell out the stadium, no matter what pile of frosted turd plays on it in a Bills uniform.

We need a proven, winning GM. The other post from Ed Kilgore offers much promise. Brandon has been starting the search for a proven GM.

Brandon may not be as big of a problem as Modrak and Guy, but he is not immune from criticism and worthy to retain his current post. :rolleyes:

Are you sure you meant to reply to my post?