Please Ralph, so NO to Jim Haslett!!

NewEra

Would you be happy with Jim Haslett as our new HC  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Hire Jim Haslett

• Yes
    • No

Huh???? What idiot thinks Jim Haslett has a shot at becoming the next head coach of the Buffalo Bills? There's no chance of that happening especially how his Saints team quit on him just like the Bills quit on Jauron this year. Don't believe it, I have no doubts loser Haslett will not be coming to Buffalo to be a head coach.

I really believe ralph will pick a GM first. My guess is that he is already in motion on the decision. He can't do much until the end of the season as potential candidates are off the market until then. However, it would not shock me to see that he picks someone very soon thereafter.

I know people on this board are hard on Ralph, I've been a member of the same crowd. Something just tells me that Ralph will do something different this time around. I believe he wants a winner again. I think he honestly thought he would get that with Levy back as GM (what a mistake that was).

I think he will go after a very solid GM who will then have the authority to sign a very good coach. Time will tell.