Vic C saying its Perry as HC

heard on nfl radio that Vic is saying Perry is HC. Not sure i like move showing how ill prepared his D was for the Titans. Oh well its an interim job Hopefully

The defense has shown up every game. Not sure what you mean about the Titans game. Fewell is a better choice than Bobby Aprill or AVP. In fact I think they will win half their remaining games for Perry.

PTR

The defense has shown up every game. Not sure what you mean about the Titans game. Fewell is a better choice than Bobby Aprill or AVP. In fact I think they will win half their remaining games for Perry.

PTR

3.5..... WTF how do you win 3.5 games.

I remember this in a thread before and the person who brought it up got slapped down. Next you'll tell me Fewall makes a mean bowl of pasta in just slightly over an hour.

heard on nfl radio that Vic is saying Perry is HC. Not sure i like move showing how ill prepared his D was for the Titans. Oh well its an interim job Hopefully

are you really complaining about who the interim coach is? are you freakin serious...who the F cares, its temporary, just be happy Jauron got fired

my god people always have something to complain about, jeez

Who else could it be? After the way his defense has been playing, it was an obvious choice. In all seriousness-WTF? His defense has sucked, and now he gets promoted to HC? I shoudln't be surprised, this organization has no clue what so ever. You knew Ralph would chose someone who wouldn't add a new salary to the payroll, after all that is the bottom line-$$$$, who gives a crap about winning around here?

PTR

Let's hope that doesn't happen for two reasons.

1) I'd rather not have Fewell as head coach. There are better candidates out there.

2) The Bills need to lose their seven remaining games to help their draft position. The Kansas City game is especially important.

The 3.5 wins you predicted would be an absolute disaster for this football team.