Sickening Bledsoe stat (from Buffalo News)

cpero11

It probably is just you.  Dont like our view so attack the poster?  Very mature and reasonable of you.  Is it just me or are you a jackass?

122450[/snapback]

Not attacking, just commenting that whenever you or ICE make a post, the other one jumps in and says, "I agree!" or, "Good post!" Like you're sharing the same brain or something.

Also notice that Bill agreed :)

CW

Not attacking, just commenting that whenever you or ICE make a post, the other one jumps in and says, "I agree!" or, "Good post!"  Like you're sharing the same brain or something.

Also notice that Bill agreed :)

CW

122457[/snapback]

I guess you missed this post-

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=8931&st=0

You are not ripped because you are moderate- you are ripped because you are an idiot-it has nothing to do with political leanings

Man me and Ice agree Drew sucks. Imagine that! Too freaky! What are the odds? As for Bill he bust my balls because I support the smoking ban and he disagees. We have had some dialogue between us and we agree to disagree.

I guess you missed this post-

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=8931&st=0

Man me and Ice agree Drew sucks.  Imagine that!  Too freaky! What are the odds?  As for Bill he bust my balls because I support the smoking ban and he disagees.  We have had some dialogue between us and we agree to disagree.

122464[/snapback]

Yeah I guess this guy missed several of our 'good' posts. Hell we were ripping each other last week on this board weren't we? :)

BTW....I say ban ALL smoking period so I guess we need another room LOL! :w00t:

BTW....I say ban ALL smoking period so I guess we need another room LOL!  :)

122470[/snapback]

You'd like Minneapolis/St. Paul then. Most of the metro area will be smoke free in a couple of months.

Personally, I have mixed feelings on it. But since I don't smoke, I won't complain. :w00t:

CW

Yeah I guess this guy missed several of our 'good' posts. Hell we were ripping each other last week on this board weren't we?  :)

BTW....I say ban ALL smoking period so I guess we need another room LOL!  :w00t:

122470[/snapback]

Fez is really reaching on this one. Anything to deflect attention from the Sacred Cow

Fez is really reaching on this one.  Anything to deflect attention from the Sacred Cow

122474[/snapback]

And when have you seen me post anything in the last week supporting (the current) Bledsoe? I'm already looking towards his retirement so I can get some cash from Rico. :)

CW

BTW....I say ban ALL smoking period so I guess we need another room LOL!  :)

122470[/snapback]

Yes, they should stop this ban stuff and make it illegal. I pay roughly $1,500 in cig tax per year. About 35% of Ohioans smoke. With the realization that the state and local governments WILL NOT let that tax revenue slip away, they'll add taxation to make up for the shortfall. I'll save a bundle (and no longer die so early, so I'll get my share of social security bucks that have gone gratis to you non-smokers), and you non-smokers will have the government reaching into your pockets for the coins they currently shake out of me.

Sweet! :w00t:

Yes, they should stop this ban stuff and make it illegal. I pay roughly $1,500 in cig tax per year. About 35% of Ohioans smoke. With the realization that the state and local governments WILL NOT let that  tax revenue slip away, they'll add taxation to make up for the shortfall. I'll save a bundle (and no longer die so early, so I'll get my share of social security bucks that have gone gratis to you non-smokers), and you non-smokers will have the government reaching into your pockets for the coins they currently shake out of me.

Sweet! :)

122494[/snapback]

At least we can breathe. :w00t:

And we wouldn't have to pay your $%&^ing Medicare bills when you get lung cancer.

I hate smokers. (Sorry R. Rich, I just do).

122531[/snapback]

Bullfeathers. The accounting firm, Price-Waterhouse did an EXAUSTIVE study of the "cost" of smoking. Their conclusion was, if somebody asks you for a light, do so.

By all means, act to make it illegal.

Open up your wallet to pay your share of my current taxation. Watch your SS contributions rise because my sorry carcass continues to live and collect.

And while you are at it, get out the pitchforks and torches and burn down the fast-food joints and the pizzerias and the wing restuarants and the schools with their daily menus of fries and chicken fingers and burgers.

Get rid of alcohol, and make sure that everyone vigorously exercises for an hour a day be they age 1 or age 80.

Act NOW.

Guest Justified Black Lung
Bullfeathers. The accounting firm, Price-Waterhouse did an EXAUSTIVE study of the "cost" of smoking. Their conclusion was, if somebody asks you for a light, do so.

122535[/snapback]

A fair question: what interest funded this study and who validated it's conclusions?

I'm not interested in sucking your foul air in common public spaces.

That said, enjoy your emphyzema, stridor, and low oxygen saturation!