Josh Cribbs' agent angry over final play

Beerball

I saw the play. Injuries are a part of the game and you've got to keep your head on a swivel, but yes the hit on him was unnecessary on a meaningless play that should have never been called.

I disagree.

The player who hit him took a clean shot and stood him up, taking on an opposing player - which is fair. It was a snap-snap-bang hit in the blink of an eye. I don't think the BAL player had any intent to injure whatsoever. And I think Cribbs' trying to make something happen, despite the impossibility of the situation, is what a good player does.

Nobody likes to be shut out...

And BAL is fading - 0-0 at the half against CLE, and 16 pts. against a very troubled club in a prime time game. Flacco seems to have the sophomore blues. IMO, they better look to the secondary in the draft. And LB.

Edited by stuckincincy

It's football. Its a contact game. Players should have pride and play too the very end. What should the Browns called that would make the agent happy? The agent should just shut his hole and be happy he gets paid for doing nothing except inflate the price of the game.