Bills games on Dish Network??????

PIZ

I have been a NFL Sunday Ticket subscriber for 10 years. I have NEVER had any other programming from them, as I've always had cable. I called them today because I am ready to get DirecTV programming, and thought I would be eligible for the $29.99 / month offer, since I have never had programming. The lady I talked to was rude and told me I was "not eligible for any of the special offers." I asked why since I have never had any of their packages. She said it is only available for NEW customers and that I was not new. I said I would be new to one of their packages and she said "once a customer always a customer." I said OK, then I guess you made this easy for me. I'll just go with the Dish Network. She was fine with that. Must be nice to be able to lose a customer that easily.

So, I'm gonna go with Dish, even if I can't watch my Bills games - it's not like I feel like watching them anymore this year. So, next year, will I have a chance to see any of them on the Dish?

Are they on any of these channels?

BOSTON UPN-WSBK UPN 8775

NEW YORK UPN-WWOR UPN 238

DENVER WB-KWGN WB 235

LOS ANGELES WB- KTLA WB 232

NEW YORK WB-WPIX WB 234

What station covers the Bills games?

so if I am understanding you right, you had NFL Sunday Ticket only via Directv without having to subscribe to any additional packages??? If so, you are very very lucky. I wouldn't have let that go. Because they don't offer that to anyone. Having said all that, you cannot get the Bills game on Dish Net unless you live in the Western New York Area or Detroit area. If you are high enough in the northern part of the country then you might have some options with Bell Express but other wise, you are of luck. Those channels that you mentioned are usually not open anyway (unless your FTA) and the Bills games are not defaulted to those channels any how

I have been a NFL Sunday Ticket subscriber for 10 years. I have NEVER had any other programming from them, as I've always had cable. I called them today because I am ready to get DirecTV programming, and thought I would be eligible for the $29.99 / month offer, since I have never had programming. The lady I talked to was rude and told me I was "not eligible for any of the special offers." I asked why since I have never had any of their packages. She said it is only available for NEW customers and that I was not new. I said I would be new to one of their packages and she said "once a customer always a customer." I said OK, then I guess you made this easy for me. I'll just go with the Dish Network. She was fine with that. Must be nice to be able to lose a customer that easily.

So, I'm gonna go with Dish, even if I can't watch my Bills games - it's not like I feel like watching them anymore this year. So, next year, will I have a chance to see any of them on the Dish?

Are they on any of these channels?

BOSTON UPN-WSBK UPN 8775

NEW YORK UPN-WWOR UPN 238

DENVER WB-KWGN WB 235

LOS ANGELES WB- KTLA WB 232

NEW YORK WB-WPIX WB 234

What station covers the Bills games?

Most likley you wont be seeing the Bills on any of those channels. If you want the new customer package, you need to ask for the customer retention dept. They are the individuals that are in a position to give you "special offers" mention you are switching from cable and they will fall over themselves trying to get you.

;)

Most likley you wont be seeing the Bills on any of those channels. If you want the new customer package, you need to ask for the customer retention dept. They are the individuals that are in a position to give you "special offers" mention you are switching from cable and they will fall over themselves trying to get you.

;)

What number do I call for that? The lady I talked to was a total you know what. I am still fuming about how she talked to me.

For no name, yeah, I've had cable and DirecTv Sunday Ticket only for 10 years. Back in the day they didn't think there would be anyone like me, having cable and the ticket - I have been grandfathered in every year plus this year they sent me a free receiver.

What number do I call for that? The lady I talked to was a total you know what. I am still fuming about how she talked to me.

For no name, yeah, I've had cable and DirecTv Sunday Ticket only for 10 years. Back in the day they didn't think there would be anyone like me, having cable and the ticket - I have been grandfathered in every year plus this year they sent me a free receiver.

I bet the lady you talked to at DTV is not there much longer. Every time I call them their customer service is great. Out of all them (phone, Internet, utilities and so on) they are by far the best to deal with.

I bet the lady you talked to at DTV is not there much longer. Every time I call them their customer service is great. Out of all them (phone, Internet, utilities and so on) they are by far the best to deal with.

Agreed, although sometimes the front line folks can be jerks.

One of my coworkers just called in about an issue he had, and while he was on the line asked about Versus and complained that he couldn't watch hockey. After going to customer retention, they ended up giving him Center Ice for free. And he just signed up a couple of months ago.

You have to go through customer service to get there. Just ask for customer rententions and they will put you through.

After bi*ching about directv not having Verus they gave me the Center Ice package for free this year.

Go Sabres!

You have to go through customer service to get there. Just ask for customer rententions and they will put you through.

After bi*ching about directv not having Verus they gave me the Center Ice package for free this year.

Go Sabres!

I guess I am not very good at negotiations. The only could offer me "Select Package", for $39.99 a month + $6 DVR + $5 2nd TV + $49.99 one time DVR charge. The total comes to $50.99 a month. She couldn't tell me what channels are on the "Select Package", but said it had 120 channels + local channels. I don't know if that is a good deal or not.

Directv is now offering a base package that is much cheaper than Choice that is comparable to Dish networks classic bronze 100 and is priced at $39.99 all the time.

I haven't seen a channel list but it is apparently minimal. They are not giving you a deal at all, just a lower tier package offering.