Collapse

tennesseeboy

Wow..the comments of Schobel, TO (I guess no surprise there) and total collapse will bode well for the Bills inthe draft. We will most likely be picking in the top 5 with the momentum (downward) working on our side. I suspect we will be so bad that we might want to trade down and pick up an extra second round pick, grab one of the better defensive linemen and a good offensive tackle and with the lower second round choice go for a QB. Sorry to be talking draft now...but the season is so painful. I wonder if the highlight film will be based on our bye week as that was the best we've played lately. looks like the wildcat finally got played with some success here.

Wow..the comments of Schobel, TO (I guess no surprise there) and total collapse will bode well for the Bills inthe draft. We will most likely be picking in the top 5 with the momentum (downward) working on our side. I suspect we will be so bad that we might want to trade down and pick up an extra second round pick, grab one of the better defensive linemen and a good offensive tackle and with the lower second round choice go for a QB. Sorry to be talking draft now...but the season is so painful. I wonder if the highlight film will be based on our bye week as that was the best we've played lately. looks like the wildcat finally got played with some success here.

The Bills don't trade down. They trade up for the likes of JP Losman and John McCargo.

They should trade out of the first round altogether for extra picks in 2nd and third round. Why? Because they have screwed the pooch on the last 10 first round picks. These guys blow dead goats.

The team has not quit. They're just getting beat by better teams with better players and better coaches. And we are no better than Cleveland for the record folks. We have joined the raiders, lions, and browns as being franchises of ineptitude.

I would only want a proven GM to pick our top ten first round pick.

Kevin Colbert: Director of football operations for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He'll cost an arm and a leg, but its the right start. Coach: or..Ozzie Newsome Director of Player Personnel from the Ravens. Winners go with winners.

Coach? Obviously an offensive guy. How about Mike Heimerdinger of the Titans?

Kevin Colbert: Director of football operations for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He'll cost an arm and a leg, but its the right start. Coach: or..Ozzie Newsome Director of Player Personnel from the Ravens. Winners go with winners.

Coach? Obviously an offensive guy. How about Mike Heimerdinger of the Titans?

Love your idea, but no way Newsome leaves the Ravens.

Would he leave to be GM?