Is the end near?

Jerry Jabber

In Donahoe & Mularkey's last season with the Bills, they flip-flopped between Losman & Holcomb, desperately grasping at straws to save their jobs. Now Jauron is doing the same thing with Edwards & Fitzpatrick. Are we finally seeing the writing on the wall that Modrak, Guy & Jauron might be finally out the door at the end of the season? I really so hope. There seems to be so much bickering and descension going on now with the players that I would be shocked if Modrak, Guy & Jauron were retained again.

In Donahoe & Mularkey's last season with the Bills, they flip-flopped between Losman & Holcomb, desperately grasping at straws to save their jobs. Now Jauron is doing the same thing with Edwards & Fitzpatrick. Are we finally seeing the writing on the wall that Modrak, Guy & Jauron might be finally out the door at the end of the season? I really so hope. There seems to be so much bickering and descension going on now with the players that I would be shocked if Modrak, Guy & Jauron were retained again.

I'd think DJ is gone at the end of the season. I think Guy & Modrak are retained though. I don't think they have done a good job (Guy in particular) but the problem is, who do you get to run the show for Buffalo? Everyone wants a new GM but I'm not sure who we could get that would be any better. Really, is there a good potential GM out there waiting for a job? And besides, I doubt RW would want another potential Tom Donahue situation.

I think there's going to be a major overhaul, with all positions being affected from top-down. This team's failure to put a good team on the field has now become national news. Ralph was able to hide behind the small market excuse for years, but it's finally run out. It's finally gotten to the point where he needs to open up his wallet for the first time in 110 years. New GM, new head coach, new assistants. However ... I bet Trent is still under center in 2010, unless he gets another concussion.

I think there's going to be a major overhaul, with all positions being affected from top-down. This team's failure to put a good team on the field has now become national news. Ralph was able to hide behind the small market excuse for years, but it's finally run out. It's finally gotten to the point where he needs to open up his wallet for the first time in 110 years. New GM, new head coach, new assistants. However ... I bet Trent is still under center in 2010, unless he gets another concussion.

I have no problem with Trent staying as starting QB. I would like to see how he does with a solid offensive line and good coaches around him. Hopefully that coach with be one that has already been a winner in the NFL (like Cowher, Schottenheimer, Shanahan, Holmgren). Also, I'd like to see TO gone, we all had high hopes with him on the team, but his performance has been hindering the team. IMO, Reed & Stevie Johnson need to have the majority of the balls thrown to them in a game.

We need a total house cleaning. Ralph is not cheap when it comes to players, but he's super cheap when it comes to management and coaches. Ralph needs to open it up and bring in the right management & coaches to turn this franchise around. Just bringing in one superstar player is not gonna work this offseason.