Calling out Ralph Wilson!

Again, firing the coaching staff mid-season would be at-best pointless, and at-worst stupid. That's because the guy you'd elevate to HC (because he's done a good job at his coaching position) would likely be gone in the regime change next year. IOW, you say, elevate Bobby April or Bob Sanders to interim HC (and neither is HC'ing material), a new coaching regime comes in next year, and tells them to go back to their previous position? Not likely. And what good does it do making the change? Everyone knows Jauron is a dead man walking.

Are you saying you want April back, please. This entire staff needs to go. When a new coach is hired at the end of the year he will bring in his own guys not what we have.

How can you sit there and stomach this crap of a football team.

Get on the phone and fire the staff and get some replacements in here. If you havn't the balls to do it then sell the team to someone who does!

This large smelly pile of dung is your fault and rests at your feet.

Fix it now!

Totally disgusted. ;):lol::thumbdown:

Heh it worked !

Thanks Ralph, now for the GM and scouting dept.

Are you saying you want April back, please. This entire staff needs to go. When a new coach is hired at the end of the year he will bring in his own guys not what we have.

Yes, I want at least April back. As for firing Jauron now, the best I can say is at least we know for sure he's gone, instead of wondering if Ralph will pull the trigger at the end of the year because he still has a lot of time and money left on his contract. But I hope they don't promote someone the Bills want to keep, like April, or Bob Sanders. Because they'll surely be gone after the season.

Maybe they can keep the HC'ing position vacant for the rest of the season? Or promote AVP. He's been a lousy OC so it's no loss if he's fired.