10 Men On The Field???!!!

Steely Dan

In all of the years I've been watching football I can't ever remember a team lining up with only ten men? IMO, that is one of the highest levels of ineptness.

If you didn't see it, the Cleveland Browns lined up with only ten men on defense. Ray Rice ran into the endzone fairly easily on that play.

In all of the years I've been watching football I can't ever remember a team lining up with only ten men? IMO, that is one of the highest levels of ineptness.

If you didn't see it, the Cleveland Browns lined up with only ten men on defense. Ray Rice ran into the endzone fairly easily on that play.

Redskins vs. Bills - 2007 Game right after Sean Taylor's death. The first play -- 22 yard run by Fred Jackson.

In the game that Kevin Everett got hurt, the Bills only had 10 men on the field for the play immediately before the game winning FG. The Bills didn't want to call timeout because the Broncos were out of timeouts and they were hoping the clock would run out before they could run a play that gained enough yardage to get them in FG range and get the FG unit on and that play run as well.