On a Lighter Note....Roll Call for Jags Game!

:lol: I had this game targeted since the schedule came out. I have a business trip in Jacksonville later this week that I will be extending for some golf, partying and the Bills game. Too bad the team has already sucked all the fun out of this season and it's only week 10. I guess Jauron is getting better at something.....Anyways, I'll be there decked out in Bills gear hoping that we don't get totally embarassed again. No matter how much I hate this regime I still can't root against the Bills on game day.

Anyone from the area have suggestions for good spots to hit pre/post game? We're staying in Jax beach Friday and Sat nights and then move over to the Crowne Plaza downtown for Sunday night after the game (figure we will be doing plenty of drinking and looks like we can take the water taxi to and from the game). Don't know anyone there and won't be bringing the rental car to the game so we won't be very "tailgate ready". I guess I'm looking to see if there is any good bars near the stadium that might have some fellow Bills fans to drown our sorrows with. If not is there anywhere near the stadium where we could at least buy some beer and join a Bills tailgate? Any help from those in the know would be great!