Does anyone else have fun picking Sully's article from the list on

TheMadCap

hahaha! Yes! Its a game I play every Monday, I try to figure out which is his by the title. I guess right 9 out of 10 times.

I once told him in a chat that he's the first article I search for on Monday mornings after a Bills game, and that's the biggest compliment I can give.

hahaha! Yes! Its a game I play every Monday, I try to figure out which is his by the title. I guess right 9 out of 10 times.

I once told him in a chat that he's the first article I search for on Monday mornings after a Bills game, and that's the biggest compliment I can give.

Aren't you the most banned person in his chat forums? I guess he is too nice to hold grudges because he always lets you return to his chatroom. What do you expect from a host who likes the Red Socks? :lol:

Aren't you the most banned person in his chat forums? I guess he is too nice to hold grudges because he always lets you return to his chatroom. What do you expect from a host who likes the Red Socks? :lol:

Who me? No, you got me mixed with somebody else, I was always Matt from Brooklyn on the chats.