Essential Interview questions for next coaches

NY Nole

#1 Do you know how to defend against the SCREEN?

#2 Do you know how to successfully execute a SCREEN on offense?

#3 Do you know how to coach-up a bad QB?

#4 Do you know the importance between having a small LB that can't shed blocks but sure is fast vs. a bigger (read normal) LB who could actually be useful in defending against the run?

#5 Do you realize that a accepting a holding penalty against the opposing team actually results in the ball being moved backwards 10 yards (in the direction that would be favorable to your team)?

#6 Is you first name a male genital reference?

#7 Will your offense consist of any/more than one passing play over 10 yards?

#8 Do you know what an NFL tackle looks like and would you be willing to acquire one (preferably two) if you get this job?

Well -- I'm sure there are many others but that should cover my basics. I have officially joined the "Trent sucks" crowd and am planning to get my card for the "Fire Dick -- immediately" club. I am so sick of watching this crap. I will not boycott the team (as actually having a pro football team in Buffalo is more important to me than the alternative). Please god, let this misery end before I die. I just want to be a fan of a good (hell even decent) football team again. Enough is enough. and, memo to Bills Front Office -- STOP drafting Penn State products -- there is a reason the Big Ten conference sucks.

Remember, this is Ralph Wilson doing the interviewing:

1.Do you mind me drafting a few players all by myself each year? It's fun.

2.Will you work for 100,000 a year and free hot dogs?

3.Will you also be available to skim my pool on Saturdays?