Would switching Maybin to LB be a good move?

Jerry Jabber

Our LB's couldn't stop anything out there today. Since Maybin is our #1 pick, and we have scrubs playing at that position that aren't producing, why not give Maybin a shot at LB? I'm sure he can't do any worse than the clowns playing the position now.

Switching Corey Moore to LB would be a good idea in general; despite his performance in college, he's just too small to play defensive end at a pro level.

Our LB's couldn't stop anything out there today. Since Maybin is our #1 pick, and we have scrubs playing at that position that aren't producing, why not give Maybin a shot at LB? I'm sure he can't do any worse than the clowns playing the position now.

Yes. And they need to stop lying about him. He's listed as 250 on the roster. B.S. He's 240 wet. And 240 ain't gonna get it done at DE in a 4-3 in the NFL unless you've got mad speed ala Dwight Freeney in his prime. Shawn Nelson is 240. Anyone want Nelson rushing the passer?

Instead of a beast of left tackle we drafted an undersized one year wonder to play DE unfortunately we will remember him like we did eric flowers, donte witner and other lousy picks

Unless a new coach (that has a clue) comes in and switches Maybin to a LB, I feel Maybin will be a bust.

What makes people think Maybin can even play OLB? He hasnt showed any promise of any kind. This whole idea he should be a 3-4 OLB..... why? He has no strength and does not play with leverage. Considering 3-4 OLBs are the pass rushers.... he would still suck. He has no use at any position at this point.

But I actually saw him on the field a lot today, too bad he didnt make one single play.

What makes people think Maybin can even play OLB? He hasnt showed any promise of any kind. This whole idea he should be a 3-4 OLB..... why? He has no strength and does not play with leverage. Considering 3-4 OLBs are the pass rushers.... he would still suck. He has no use at any position at this point.

But I actually saw him on the field a lot today, too bad he didnt make one single play.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/5...EN_Gamebook.pdf

You nailed it. Garrison "Who The !@#$?!?" Sanborn had more tackles. :oops: