If major changes aren't made in the offseason, will you watch the

Jerry Jabber

I'll always follow the Bills.

But I will no longer pay hard-earned dollars through NFL Sunday Ticket until a real GM and coach are brought in.

This was supposed to be the year of the playoffs. I personally don't see how you blow up your entire offensive line and then expect the playoffs, but what do I know?

And 'Barnum & Bailey' Brandon needs to not get too full of himself. After the Cleveland loss, and when asked about the future of Jauron he played coy and acted as if he was innocent claiming that the front office basically did everything that they could do to improve the offense.

Nice distancing maneuver, but Bills fans should not rest until the circus leaves town, a real GM, coach, pro personnel department, and scouting staff are in place.

I do like Buddy Nix for starters...

I'll always follow the Bills.

But I will no longer pay hard-earned dollars through NFL Sunday Ticket until a real GM and coach are brought in.

This was supposed to be the year of the playoffs. I personally don't see how you blow up your entire offensive line and then expect the playoffs, but what do I know?

And 'Barnum & Bailey' Brandon needs to not get too full of himself. After the Cleveland loss, and when asked about the future of Jauron he played coy and acted as if he was innocent claiming that the front office basically did everything that they could do to improve the offense.

Nice distancing maneuver, but Bills fans should not rest until the circus leaves town, a real GM, coach, pro personnel department, and scouting staff are in place.

I do like Buddy Nix for starters...

I agree 100%