OT - I could use your prayers...sort of

BILLS4LIFE

Hey Stoj...BILLS4LIFE left something for you...where did I put it...

Found it... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Hang in there B4L!

121638[/snapback]

right back at ya.

I mean, someone's dad having open heart surgery? Ok, put up a prayer post.

Someone getting what is basically a mole cut off their neck? Holy crap.

I guess I can say I hope it doesn't hurt too bad, but Im sure even God would say "Jesus! Don't I have more important things to take care of?" if he got a grocery list of prayers about getting a cyst removed.

But whatever.

Im not logged is,as Im on my moms address (shes having some troubles with her email and Im helping) so I thought Id give those who care an update. He was running about 45 minutes late,but he got it out and bandaged it up. I see him in 2 weeks. It may hurt later when the novocaine wears off,but right now Im ok. Thanks. At least I know who my real friends are.

BILLS4LIFE

Im not logged is,as Im on my moms address (shes having some troubles with her email and Im helping) so I thought Id give those who care an update. He was running about 45 minutes late,but he got it out and bandaged it up. I see him in 2 weeks. It may hurt later when the novocaine wears off,but right now Im ok. Thanks. At least I know who my real friends are.

BILLS4LIFE

121895[/snapback]

Thanx for the update, Anmarie.

:)

right back at ya.

I mean, someone's dad having open heart surgery? Ok, put up a prayer post.

Someone getting what is basically a mole cut off their neck? Holy crap.

I guess I can say I hope it doesn't hurt too bad, but Im sure even God would say "Jesus! Don't I have more important things to take care of?" if he got a grocery list of prayers about getting a cyst removed.

But whatever.

121760[/snapback]

But it's okay to post your homework assignments and ask people to do them for you...?

You are truly a piece of work.

Had one taken out of the back of my neck 10 years ago. Went to his office in the AM. Shot of novacaine and two stitches. it was the size of a marble (he showed me- I asked hinm to). Made it to work by 11 AM. Started hurting that evening, but nothing major.As soon as the stitches are out or dissolved, you won't even remember it.

Cysts can sometimes run in families. my grandfather, father, sister and I had them on our neck/head area.

MY opinion is that if any friend or waller is stressed and needs our help we should be there for them. I remember stevestojan and the hurrican. Funny all the well wishes he got in his time of need then he just slams a dear girl in stress. Come on stevestojan have a heart. It's an OT just ignor it why hurt people trying to be your usual funny(or not) self.