OT - I could use your prayers...sort of

BILLS4LIFE

What a week - UGH! :D My brother and his wife from Tampa (who are Bills fans) were up for a couple of days and came over for the Bills game. Even he laughed at how pathetic they looked. I had a horrible sinus headache (of the course,the Bills didnt help much! :doh: ) and ended up calling in Monday. I slept most of the day and never even got online. Thats all I have to say on that subject.

I am going to the hospital to get a cist removed from the back of my neck. I originally had it taken out in May 2001 right in the doctors office,but since my doctor lost his license,this guy only comes to my town on Thursday and will only do it at the hospital (Sisters). He said he would take it out so it would be rare it would come back again. I told him I hope so! I will get a shot of novocaine,but I still hate needles. Its an in and out procedure,so thats good. I will probably be sore,so I will have to take some Tylenol.

I know Ive had it done before,but Im still nervous. :unsure:

So I go in Wednesday (later today) at around 10 am,so Im going to browse what I missed here and go to bed. Now you will know if Im on tomorrow or not...it will depend on how I feel at the time. Thanks.

What a week - UGH!  :D  My brother and his wife from Tampa (who are Bills fans) were up for a couple of days and came over for the Bills game. Even he laughed at how pathetic they looked. I had a horrible sinus headache (of the course,the Bills didnt help much!  :doh: ) and ended up calling in Monday. I slept most of the day and never even got online. Thats all I have to say on that subject.

I am going to the hospital to get a cist removed from the back of my neck. I originally had it taken out in May 2001 right in the doctors office,but since my doctor lost his license,this guy only comes to my town on Thursday and will only do it at the hospital (Sisters). He said he would take it out so it would be rare it would come back again. I told him I hope so! I will get a shot of novocaine,but I still hate needles. Its an in and out procedure,so thats good. I will probably be sore,so I will have to take some Tylenol.

I know Ive had it done before,but Im still nervous.  :unsure: 

So I go in Wednesday (later today) at around 10 am,so Im going to browse what I missed here and go to bed. Now you will know if Im on tomorrow or not...it will depend on how I feel at the time. Thanks.

121199[/snapback]

Good luck man.

I am going to the hospital to get a cist removed from the back of my neck. I originally had it taken out in May 2001 right in the doctors office,but since my doctor lost his license,this guy only comes to my town on Thursday and will only do it at the hospital (Sisters).

121199[/snapback]

Lost his license ? Was he a doctor or a barber ?

Good luck. I had a couple of those removed from my head several years ago. I was really nervous too, but it ended up not being a big deal (although I did feel like crap the rest of the day from the novacain). You'll be fine. :doh:

CW

Hey AD - BILLS4LIFE is a cute female!  You've really got to make it down to a game and meet some wallers.  :doh:

Anmarie - from a fellow needle hater - I'm pulling for you.  Let us know how it comes out.

121396[/snapback]

Look - both of them in one picture :w00t:

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_photo.ph...ate&id=DSC03228

And food... Now I'm hungry. :)

CW

Lost his license ?  Was he a doctor or a barber ?

121213[/snapback]

There was a time, in the middle ages when doctors and barbers were the same person. It is interesting that it apparently came back once already. I had a cyst removed from the crown of my head about a year and a half ago. It seems to be gone for good. I had it done in the Dr's office.

What's next? Prayers for an ingrown toenail?

121480[/snapback]

Hey Stoj...BILLS4LIFE left something for you...where did I put it...

Found it... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Hang in there B4L!