TO Must Go

timbuk3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, I knew it would come to this. He's now the best scapegoat this team has had since Scott Norwood. He will gladly leave this place, I'm sure, and go ANYWHERE else, once this sham of a season is over. And we'll be stuck with the same ****ty owner and keystone cop brigade of coaches and players that we had before he was brought in. And WE will spend yet another valuable year blaming him for "ruining the chemistry of the Bills right as it was getting on track..." I can just see it now.

Ralph is a genius. An evil, evil genius. He knows this rabble called Bills Fans so well it's almost spooky.

Oh well, I knew it would come to this. He's now the best scapegoat this team has had since Scott Norwood. He will gladly leave this place, I'm sure, and go ANYWHERE else, once this sham of a season is over. And we'll be stuck with the same ****ty owner and keystone cop brigade of coaches and players that we had before he was brought in. And WE will spend yet another valuable year blaming him for "ruining the chemistry of the Bills right as it was getting on track..." I can just see it now.

Ralph is a genius. An evil, evil genius. He knows this rabble called Bills Fans so well it's almost spooky.

Aren't you one of the group that wants Edwards benched because he's not performing and not the future of this team...but you want Owens on the field DESPITE not performing and not being the future of this team?

Aren't you one of the group that wants Edwards benched because he's not performing and not the future of this team...but you want Owens on the field DESPITE not performing and not being the future of this team?

No, I'm not part of that camp. Edwards is a big kitty, yes, but I haven't been very vocal about it in quite a while. Besides, TO made the two biggest catches of the Bills season today, and was the only reason we were close in this game. And I WANTED him to end his career in Buffalo, before I realized that Ralphie only brought him in to play decoy in this sham of an offensive "system" we have here.

No, I'm not part of that camp. Edwards is a big kitty, yes, but I haven't been very vocal about it in quite a while. Besides, TO made the two biggest catches of the Bills season today, and was the only reason we were close in this game. And I WANTED him to end his career in Buffalo, before I realized that Ralphie only brought him in to play decoy in this sham of an offensive "system" we have here.

Thought you were. It's so hard to keep track of the different camps.

Good thing I asked before I accused you of being a hypocrite.

Doesn't make a difference. The facts are still the facts. This team blows dead chickens.

Has for a while now. Lots of this **** was a foregone conclusion when Jauron was given an extension last year. More when Owens was signed. It only achieved farcical levels when Schonert and Walker (neither of whom I've been a fan of) were cut just before the season. :oops:

This franchise is a joke, plain and simple. And people tend to forget that the quality of the franchise tends to directly impact the quality of the players (witness Cassel in New England last year vs. KC this year, or Kyle Orton in Denver vs. Chicago...or TO this year vs. last).

Has for a while now. Lots of this **** was a foregone conclusion when Jauron was given an extension last year. More when Owens was signed. It only achieved farcical levels when Schonert and Walker (neither of whom I've been a fan of) were cut just before the season. :oops:

This franchise is a joke, plain and simple. And people tend to forget that the quality of the franchise tends to directly impact the quality of the players (witness Cassel in New England last year vs. KC this year, or Kyle Orton in Denver vs. Chicago...or TO this year vs. last).

Stop, stop, you're making too much sense. We need to burn T.O.'s house down, remember? :censored:

Gannon's assessment of TO's body language were spot on.

I seem to remember some other a-hole, under the Levy regime, who admitted, after a loss to I believe the Saints, that he had not studied the playbook. The name Billy Jo, Hobert...something like that comes to mind.

The next day, Levy sent him packing.

TO has quit. What is it, Week 9? He should be benched. If not benched, then waived.

Wrong attitude and body language for a professional. This guy supposedly played with Jerry Rice?!!? But maybe his tirade's will help. Maybe it will take Jauron and this joke of a front office out of their comfort zone and expose them for what they are.

Here's to regime change!

Gannon's assessment of TO's body language were spot on.

I seem to remember some other a-hole, under the Levy regime, who admitted, after a loss to I believe the Saints, that he had not studied the playbook. The name Billy Jo, Hobert...something like that comes to mind.

The next day, Levy sent him packing.

TO has quit. What is it, Week 9? He should be benched. If not benched, then waived.

Wrong attitude and body language for a professional. This guy supposedly played with Jerry Rice?!!? But maybe his tirade's will help. Maybe it will take Jauron and this joke of a front office out of their comfort zone and expose them for what they are.

Here's to regime change!

On a real team, with a real coach, Owens would have been (for quitting, not for yelling at the coaches, who deserve it). THIS team, with THIS coach, already has a long, established record of not holding anyone accountable for their performance.

On a real team, with a real coach, Owens would have been (for quitting, not for yelling at the coaches, who deserve it). THIS team, with THIS coach, already has a long, established record of not holding anyone accountable for their performance.

Here's to regime change, my brother :oops:

:oops: enough already. The guy obviously doesn't give a :censored: . Two passes thrown his way in the 4th on the sames series. First one, over his head, OK. Next one a little behind, but for :wallbash: sakes, look like you care and try to get the ball. Why even bother trying to throw to the guy. I realize he is probably frustrated, but why the heck did he even come to Buffalo. He knew the team :w00t: sucked. What did he expect?

:w00t:

Don't believe the hype. Rich Gannon's comments about TO's body language at the end of the game were stupid. The dude is open!! Lee Evans is open! Nelson gets open. Reed gets open. Captain Checkdown won't/can't get them the ball.

I would be pissed too if I were TO.

I really feel bad for Evans. He will waste his career here. Just like Eric Moulds.

Anyone who thought this team would be any good, going in to this season, is/was sadly delusional. Honestly, I thought the TO signing was ridiculous, not because of his personality, but, because his prescience would do nothing to help this horrid franchise, beyond selling a few more jerseys, and serve as a continuation of the "pulling the wool" over our proverbial eyes, as to how inept this owner, front office, and coaching staff are.

IMO, what Owens did today, blowing up on the sidelines, is about the only way he can help this crappy franchise. He can call out the coach, the owner, etc etc... blind fans will just point to the fact that TO has dropped a lot of passes (anyone who watched him last year can tell you, he is not the same player he was two years ago, he is on the decline)... but TO's childish antics, as unseemly as they may be, are a positive, in my my book. This franchise has been irrelevant for so long, their horrendous state isn't even mentioned, when the national media types prattle on about the really bad teams. They act as if the Bills are only a year or two removed from their 90's glory.... love him or not, TO's antics may provide the bright light that needs to shine on this moribund team. Maybe then, the old coot in charge will, at last, be embarrassed enough to make the kind of changes that need to be made.

So, for that, I applaud, and thank, Terrell Owens. Thanks for being the impetuous, egotistical, jerk we always knew you could be... for once, it may be appreciated...

I would be pissed too if Trent couldnt even get the ball close.Is he paid to be the QB or what.

Your actually sticking up for this guy, he has half assed it all year and acted as stated like a 4 year old girl throwing a silent temper tantrum with his reactions. I didn't like it when they got him and hate it even more now all he's doing is taking playing time away from guys like steve johnsopn and very, very shortly hardy.

I love that people are asking us to cut one of the top 10 or 20 receivers of all time because he has bad body language.

and a guy who was open all day--i think anyone with REAL competitive spirit--unlike the little lambs on our roster now--would be PO'd and show it on the field. Hurrah for TO. He's not the good little soldier loser like 1/2 this team is.