TO Must Go

timbuk3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A coach with balls would have taken him off the field after the 2nd throw.

Exactly. If he were a rookie 6th round draft pick and played that way, he would have been cut a long time ago. Therefore, what it says is that he doesn't have to try and the coach isn't gonna do anything about it.

Therefore, put in someone who's actually hungry and wants to give an effort.

This Buffalo Bills football team showed unity until Donte Whitner decided it was better to split the team right down the middle.

T.O.'s body language and attitude today was horrible. At least make an attempt to adjust to the ball, damn :oops:

I stand corrected, Lee Evans is the number 1 WR for the Buffalo Bills.

How exactly did they "show unity"? Team outing to Dave & Buster's? Sleepovers at Trent's house?

Guest dog14787
How exactly did they "show unity"? Team outing to Dave & Buster's? Sleepovers at Trent's house?

There was no finger pointing before Whitner started running his mouth, at least not by the players.

How in the hell could anyone know that Reed was agreeing with Owens?

Were you watching the scene, or ar you playing Devil's Advocate with no actual perspective on the matter? Because they were agreeing with each other. Unless you want to assume that Reed chose that very moment to interject a complaint about his jockstrap or the choice of food on the plane...

Reed was yelling in the direction of the coaches... I would assume he wasn't yelling... "OWENS IS THE SUX0R, YOU BETTER RELEASE HIM NOW!!!" ... I think it was a coaching malfunction that irritated the WRs... you know, one of the dozens of coaching malfunctions that have piled up this year... along with the dozens of player malfunctions...

Guest dog14787
Josh Reed was right next to T.O. agreeing with whatever he was dishing out to his "coaches".

Little things like T.O.'s big toe and T.O.'s hip have prevented him from forming the proper chemistry he needs to have with the QB.

Today the real T.O. showed his face and it was ugly.

Were you watching the scene, or ar you playing Devil's Advocate with no actual perspective on the matter? Because they were agreeing with each other. Unless you want to assume that Reed chose that very moment to interject a complaint about his jockstrap or the choice of food on the plane...

I was watching the scene, and I'm playing Devil's Advocate, because I don't know what Reed was saying. Neither do you.

How in the hell could anyone know that Reed was agreeing with Owens?

Because, Reed and Owens were both looking at, screaming at, and gesticulating rather violently at the coaches in front of them?

We don't know for sure what was going on, of course. Reed may have been asking for the coach to give him a recipe for crepes and TO may have wanted a hall pass to go water his lizard. :oops:

Little things like T.O.'s big toe and T.O.'s hip have prevented him from forming the proper chemistry he needs to have with the QB.

Today the real T.O. showed his face and it was ugly.

Yeah those two huge catches were hard to look at, weren't they? I suppose all those plays where he was, again, wide open, but the QB failed to get him the ball because he'd already made his quota, those plays were easier for you TO haters to watch?

Some people like to poke a pitt bull with a stick repeatedly until he snaps at them, just so they can point their fat fingers and scream that the dog needs to be euthanized for its inherent aggression.

Guest dog14787
Yeah those two huge catches were hard to look at, weren't they? I suppose all those plays where he was, again, wide open, but the QB failed to get him the ball because he'd already made his quota, those plays were easier for you TO haters to watch?

Some people like to poke a pitt bull with a stick repeatedly until he snaps at them, just so they can point their fat fingers and scream that the dog needs to be euthanized for its inherent aggression.

T.O.'s out of sync with the QB and its as much T.O's fault as it is the QB in my opinion. I have watched T.O. all season long refuse to try adjusting to a poorly thrown ball on footballs our safety, Jairus Byrd would probably track down and catch.

I've never been a T.O. hater, just the opposite, but some of the I told you so's are burning my ears right about now and for good reason.