K-Gun10

Parrish

McGee

Ellison

Scott

Ellis?

Williams

Hardy

TO is hurt and we keep 2 wr inactive, if hes hurt were hurting at that position then kyle williams is out and we also have ellis out with a hurt schobol werre very thin on the D-line today and Todd Johnson is active? Ellis should be active.

WR: Evans, Owens, Reed, Johnson, Jenkins. Bills haven't been using much four-wide anyway. Also, don't forget that Shawn Nelson should be back, giving them the ability to run more two-TE sets and use him in the passing game.

Assuming they have one.

Parrish

McGee

Ellison

Scott

Ellis?

Williams

Hardy

TO is hurt and we keep 2 wr inactive, if hes hurt were hurting at that position then kyle williams is out and we also have ellis out with a hurt schobol werre very thin on the D-line today and Todd Johnson is active? Ellis should be active.

I would've liked to see Hardy back in the fold personally. He's been ready for the last 3 weeks and it's time for him to start getting some reps out there on the field. Of course with this entire team, things that would seem to make sense to the rest of us, do not make sense to the Bills.

Parrish

McGee

Ellison

Scott

Ellis?

Williams

Hardy

The reason, IMO, is he sucks! God I hate that pick. :(

I would've liked to see Hardy back in the fold personally. He's been ready for the last 3 weeks and it's time for him to start getting some reps out there on the field. Of course with this entire team, things that would seem to make sense to the rest of us, do not make sense to the Bills.

Why would we get young players on the field? Dick Jauron is smart, smarter than all of us, so thats why he keeps young players glued to the bench.