Someone Please Explain the Palin Hatred!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha!

DAMN EDUCATION! DAMN IT!

Bill Gates was a failure because he didn't even finish his BA. You elitist snobs think that you are superior to conservatives because you know what is right for the rest of us. I am a professional and well informed about the issues in not only my business but in this country and this world. I don't need fluff and a telepromter to get my message across to the masses that thought Obama would find a way with "goverment momey" to pay their rent, car payments and heating bills. My message is-------------get out and be productive! I'm not even running for office.

Bill Gates was a failure because he didn't even finish his BA. You elitist snobs think that you are superior to conservatives because you know what is right for the rest of us. I am a professional and well informed about the issues in not only my business but in this country and this world. I don't need fluff and a telepromter to get my message across to the masses that thought Obama would find a way with "goverment momey" to pay their rent, car payments and heating bills. My message is-------------get out and be productuie! I'm not even running for office.

So now you're comparing Sarah Palin to Bill Gates? Wow, even I don't have balls that big.

And I know this makes me a partisan shill, even though I'll never vote for the guy but here goes:

1. Liberals are elitist snobs because we know what's right for the rest of you, but you're the one who wants to legislate morality be enforcing restrictions on abortion.
  2. You don't need fluff and a teleprompter, but somehow Obama was the first one to ever use one, and Palin never planted a well-timed, pre-written zinger in her day.
  3. Obama ingloriously burns through "government money" (not sure why it's in quotes), but Sarah Palin lied about the bridge to nowhere.

The only thing worse than someone who paints a hard ideological line to define themselves is one who imposes the same boxed-in thinking on someone else.

Why Obama is mum about Harvard

By Jack Cashill

.....For starters, Obama did not do nearly well enough at his previous stop, Columbia University, to justify admission to Harvard Law.

According to the New York Sun, university spokesman Brian Connolly confirmed that Obama graduated in 1983 with a major in political science but without honors.

In the age of affirmative action and grade inflation, a minority in a relatively easy major like political science had to under-perform dramatically to avoid minimal honors. Obama apparently did just that.

The specifics we may never know. As the New York Times concedes, Obama "declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years."

So now you're comparing Sarah Palin to Bill Gates? Wow, even I don't have balls that big.

And I know this makes me a partisan shill, even though I'll never vote for the guy but here goes:

1. Liberals are elitist snobs because we know what's right for the rest of you, but you're the one who wants to legislate morality be enforcing restrictions on abortion.
  2. You don't need fluff and a teleprompter, but somehow Obama was the first one to ever use one, and Palin never planted a well-timed, pre-written zinger in her day.
  3. Obama ingloriously burns through "government money" (not sure why it's in quotes), but Sarah Palin lied about the bridge to nowhere.

The only thing worse than someone who paints a hard ideological line to define themselves is one who bestows the same boxed-in thinking on someone else.

I'm beginning to wonder why I even responded to you. You take Sarah Palin to task for her efforts to get a degree when she didn't have it handed to her like the Manchurian Candidate but can't recognize that a degree or advanced degrees doesn't make you competant. You think I'm bestowing a "hard ideological line" to define myself? I'm simply stating my opinion. Can you honestly say that you don't know why I quoted "goverment money"? Where does "goverment money come from? Don't worry, now that Obama is in office your rent, car payment and health insurance will be paid for. But I'll still be your daddy.

You take Sarah Palin to task for her efforts to get a degree when she didn't have it handed to her like the Manchurian Candidate but can't recognize that a degree or advanced degrees doesn't make you competant. You think I'm bestowing a "hard ideological line" to define myself? I'm simply stating my opinion. Can you honestly say that you don't know why I quoted "goverment money"? Where does "goverment monet come from? Don't worry, now that Obama is in office your rent, car payment and health insurance will be paid for. But I'll still be your daddy.

You're so cute when you try to make sense.

You're so cute when you try to make sense.

Let me make it perfectly clear, I'm not "cute", I'm a man and I have no interest in you advances. If we are ever next to each other in a bathroom stall on a rest stop (or any other place) keep your legs to yourself. We conservatives have principles.

Why Obama is mum about Harvard

By Jack Cashill

.....For starters, Obama did not do nearly well enough at his previous stop, Columbia University, to justify admission to Harvard Law.

According to the New York Sun, university spokesman Brian Connolly confirmed that Obama graduated in 1983 with a major in political science but without honors.

In the age of affirmative action and grade inflation, a minority in a relatively easy major like political science had to under-perform dramatically to avoid minimal honors. Obama apparently did just that.

The specifics we may never know. As the New York Times concedes, Obama "declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years."

Smoke and Mirrors from this guy. He is today's version of PT Barnum, but in a position to do more than fleece a small portion of our society

Because the irony of your post was amazing.

Oh, this should be good. Ironic because there's no proof Obama earned his? Or ironic because you consider my own scholastic background more flimsy than it really was?

Smoke and Mirrors from this guy. He is today's version of PT Barnum, but in a position to do more than fleece a small portion of our society

Yeah, he's so stupid he's cunningly deceptive.

Oh, this should be good. Ironic because there's no proof Obama earned his? Or ironic because you consider my own scholastic background more flimsy than it really was?

Yeah, he's so stupid he's cunningly deceptive.

Make sense, or don't respond. I don't care what your own scholastic background is, obviously you didn't learn much.

Bill Gates was a failure because he didn't even finish his BA. You elitist snobs think that you are superior to conservatives because you know what is right for the rest of us. I am a professional and well informed about the issues in not only my business but in this country and this world. I don't need fluff and a telepromter to get my message across to the masses that thought Obama would find a way with "goverment momey" to pay their rent, car payments and heating bills. My message is-------------get out and be productive! I'm not even running for office.

It doesn't matter, year after year, Conservatives have scored higher than Liberals by a wide margin when it comes to knowledge regarding economics and politics. However, liberals have the edge when it comes to celebrity gossip, such as 'Did Britney wear underwear tonight?' or 'Brad Pitt says no more Kenyan children please to Angelina Jolie'

Employed Irony?

Employed :(

That's a job saved or created! You qualify for stimulus money :lol:

ya, he "employed irony" :lol:

Big Cat's paw was caught in the cookie jar, and now he's backtracking.

too late sucka, you're a typical liberal race baitor, and the Big Cat's out of the bag :bag:

Here is your list of Palin's accomplishments which you implied were more significant indicators than her five transfers over six years en route to getting a communications degree from the University of Idaho:

So that's:

1. Become Governor (of Alaska, let's not round the corners and pretend that cailing it "one of our United States" makes the accomplishment as significant as winning in a state more populated than Rhode Island)
  2. Run for Vice President (and lose)
  3. Write a book that sold a lot of copies (in fairness to GG's point, I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt and compare instead to JK Rowling).

So, in the spirit which you have deemed all of the aforementioned "accomplishments," I'd like to hear your unbiased account of what Obama has achieved.

I swear, communicating with you is like a cat batting around a ball of yarn. What I implied and what you inferred are, as usual, off the mark. But I'll do this one in Crayola for you and maybe you'll get the point. Doubtful, but let's try.

Real slowly.

Stay with me.

My point was that you are wrong to suggest that a WOMAN who EARNS A COLLEGE DEGREE, becomes GOVERNOR of an actual STATE in our COUNTRY (I'm not sure why, in addition to belittling an acomplished woman, you have to suggest that any moron could win a gubernatorial bid in Alaska, but given your limited mental aptitude, I'll just ignore that stupidity), and writes A BLOCKBUSTER BEST-SELLING BOOK that hasn't even been released yet is (...okay...here it comes...wait for it...get your Crayon ready....) A JOKE.

She may be a lot of things, but she is NO joke.

I've called Obama a lot of things; a candidate, an empty suit, an amateur, and a person with is not so much the president as he is the four-fingered asspuppett of Emmanual, Reid, Pelosi and Axelrod. But I've never called him a joke. Because unlike yourself, I can at least have respect for people's accomplishments without relying on the latest bit of liberal talking points to get me through the day.