Someone Please Explain the Palin Hatred!

For someone who doesn't give a rat's ass you sure knows a lot about her. :lol:

Today's NY Times review which I just finished reading at the dinner table after finishing my dessert half an hour ago.

Great review by the way of late rock critic Robert Palmer's daughter's new documentary.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think JA (or I for that matter) ever had anything good to say about her when the announcement was made.

Let me ask you a question. How do you feel about the national debt?

Oh bukakke! He fell in line with the rest of the conservative chumps as soon as the announcement was plastered all over here.

Hey, look who's back! No way I thought we'd see you today. Man, how was your party? Did everyone bring a hockey stick? I hear the publication is coming out in January. I'll get the clock ticking for your next party.

Naw but glad to see you're back from your teabagging extravaganza in Grand Forks ND.

How many Thomas Paine costumes have you worn out?

Just out of curiosity (because I know you won't answer), what do you have to say about the things Obama has accomplished?

Which accomplishments? Going to college? Getting elected to a public office? Getting elected to the presidency? Which accomplishments do you want me to comment on?

Today's NY Times review which I just finished reading at the dinner table after finishing my dessert half an hour ago.

Great review by the way of late rock critic Robert Palmer's daughter's new documentary.

If you don't give a rat's ass about her, why the !@#$ are you reading a review of her book?

Naw but glad to see you're back from your teabagging extravaganza in Grand Forks ND.

How many Thomas Paine costumes have you worn out?

So I'm guessing your Levi Johnston Playgirl Photoshoot Party didn't have plenty of teabagging with like-minded Levi-obsessed liberals? Your party guests were, no doubt, very disappointed. I just figured the amount talk about Levi and teabagging, you probably had little party activites like "Pin the hockey stick on Levi" or maybe you played "Hot Potato" with a photo of Levi...all your liberal pals sitting in a circle, drinking Capri Suns and passing around a framed photo of your hunkmaster while someone played "It's Raining Men" on their Close-n-Play.

Man, that must've been a helluva party. Glad you survived. I'm sure everyone would hate it if you weren't around to get first dibs on the publication when it comes out.

Basically more about McCain's handlers like Schmidt who she goes off on at great length in here new opus Going Coconuts.

...or was that an Osmonds movie?

Interesting that you're the only one who knows the details from the book. If she's a nobody has-been, why do you devote so much time in getting to know her?

Is that part of his improv? To get the resident social parasite to carry his water?

The difference between the "Palin love" and the "Palin hate" seems to be exclusively along partisan lemming lines. Keep wondering why you get what you get when you're doing what you do.

She is a dynamic woman. That's why the Left hates her so much----they are afraid of her. Does she have the experience that I would like to see in a possible President? No, but Obama's had a lot less. Lincoln didn't have much but he is revered. My gut feeling is that she is a woman of principle. My gut feeling about Obama is that he is all about politics, agenda and himself. Mark my words, he is the true Manchurian Candidate.

She is a dynamic woman. That's why the Left hates her so much----they are afraid of her. Does she have the experience that I would like to see in a possible President? No, but Obama's had a lot less. Lincoln didn't have much but he is revered. My gut feeling is that she is a woman of principle. My gut feeling about Obama is that he is all about politics, agenda and himself. Mark my words, he is the true Manchurian Candidate.

Oh I think she's about herself too. You don't write a 400 plus page book about yourself and not have a personal agenda. As I've mentioned before there are way too many politicians these days and way too few statesmen.

Oh I think she's about herself too. You don't write a 400 plus page book about yourself and not have a personal agenda. As I've mentioned before there are way too many politicians these days and way too few statesmen.

Oh, I don't disagree, I lost some respect for her when she resigned from being Alaska's governor but I like her "will" and determination. I also think that she is right on most issues that I care about. Anyway she's not electable. She is hot though.

Oh, I don't disagree, I lost some respect for her when she resigned from being Alaska's governor but I like her "will" and determination. I also think that she is right on most issues that I care about. Anyway she's not electable. She is hot though.

What are those issues? I'm just curious.