Someone Please Explain the Palin Hatred!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, oh man. Strike two, brother.

So predictable.

OK, humor me. Why did you bring in Rodman into the thread, especially since the topic was specifically a blockbuster bestseller? Is #400,000 on Amazon rank as a best-seller in your world?

Or are you the next Dane Cook because you get up on stage in front of 4 people?

Actually, I perform long-form improv comedy. If you're ever in Chicago, you should come check it out.

Yes, all those things you mentioned are certainly achievements. Just out of curiosity (because I know you won't answer), what do you have to say about the things Obama has accomplished?

Oh btw, Dennis Rodman wrote a blockbuster best selling book too.

Obama's accomplishments? Before or after he was elected?

Rodman looks to have been a much better ball player than what we're seeing from Obama as a President or a Senator for that matter.

I'll bet you the same $10,000 that the Bills will play a football game next week. Just because crap can always find a stage doesn't mean it's not crap.

On a lighter note, I got a laugh from some mock online news thing recently where they said "In a recent poll, Republican voters said they prefer Mike Huckabee to run as the Republican presidential candidate in 2012. In a related story, the Republican National Committee called Barack Obama to congratulate him on his re-election." :lol:

I'd take the bet if we didn't have to count on the poor judgment of so many when casting their vote. Frankly, even with that I think Barack will have his hands full. So far he's setting himself up to fail. I can't see a success yet from the larger policies he's supporting. Palin won't be his opponent. Huckabee has so much that Barack doesn't.

1. Common sense

2. A grasp of fiscal responsibility

3. 11 years as a governor, actually managing and leading a large organization

4. No ties to wacky left wing minority groups, terrorists, unions or criminals

Actually, I perform long-form improv comedy. If you're ever in Chicago, you should come check it out.

Yes, all those things you mentioned are certainly achievements. Just out of curiosity (because I know you won't answer), what do you have to say about the things Obama has accomplished?

Oh btw, Dennis Rodman wrote a blockbuster best selling book too.

Uh, just what has Obama accomplished? An A+ in teleprompter reading?

I don't like Palin because she's not bright and is a Christian zealot. But...at least she's unafraid of special interests (some) and would probably have shaken things up in office. Plus she's vocally for small government.

That said, if she's an actual contender in 2012, I may join Dwight Drane in his bunker. (Where has DD been anyways? Dow at 10,500 and he's missing it all!)

That's not entirely true son. You were spurting all over the place, along with your fellow blithering conservative idiots here, when the announcement was made and the legendary first Sarah Palin thread (which should have been pinned goddamit!) was launched here in August of '08.

I really don't give a rat's ass either way about Palin now that she can no longer do any damage by either running for office or being an elected official. She has about as much relevency now as teabaggers, birthers and townhall criers.

I really don't give a rat's ass either way about Palin now that she can no longer do any damage by either running for office or being an elected official. She has about as much relevency now as teabaggers, birthers and townhall criers.

You are pretty much the only one here who gives a rat's ass about Palin. :lol:

That's not entirely true son. You were spurting all over the place, along with your fellow blithering conservative idiots here, when the announcement was made and the legendary first Sarah Palin thread (which should have been pinned goddamit!) was launched here in August of '08.

I don't think JA (or I for that matter) ever had anything good to say about her when the announcement was made.

Let me ask you a question. How do you feel about the national debt?

You are pretty much the only one here who gives a rat's ass about Palin. :lol:

Oh yeah I've really mentioned her a ton the last half year here. Do the research Toolbox Tommie. Shucks who am I kidding...you look up anything aside from spouting inanities off the top off your head? :lol:

As I said, like the tea parties and Lou Dobbs, she has been proven a fraud and is no longer relevent so who cares.

Hey, look who's back! No way I thought we'd see you today. Man, how was your party? Did everyone bring a hockey stick? I hear the publication is coming out in January. I'll get the clock ticking for your next party.