Someone Please Explain the Palin Hatred!

I don't have a "boy". And I have few problems with him so far. Not that i think he has always made great decisions but I will bet you $10,000 right now he gets re-elected. Not to mention that the very best thing that could happen to him is for Sarah Palin to be his opponent. That would make hhis chances in the high 90s.

Of course you've got few problems with him, we wouldn't expect anything different from you. However, apart from all the rest of the Obamalaid drinkers that will always blindly support him, the vast majority of Americans are shifting away from him, in a BIG WAY.

You may be right, in regards to him being re-elected, but your "confident" wager tells me that in the face of the publics growing disapproval of his policies, you are basically willing to bluff with such a wild wager, knowing that no one is stupid enough to take that bet.

It sort of reminds me of Poker, early on in the big national poker tournaments, the novice players go all in early and often, knowing that most likely no one will call their bluff so early in the tournament, other than some of the other novice poker players. In most cases, the big players don't call them at the beginning because they aren't willing to risk the tournament with a hand that they are not sure they can win with.

Right now, I'm not willing to call your bluff, maybe later I will.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate her for her:

parochialism

That and she wondered around from airport to airport for 8 hours after he water broke with a special needs baby... She says that she wanted Trig to be born on "Alaskan soil."... WTF is that? Not part of the US.

So yes, she is anti-abortion... But, then why was she trying to induce a "walking abortion?"

My wife's water broke while downtown at Fado (in Chicago)... We didn't drive 8 hours back to BFLO so my firstborn son can be born on NY soil... :lol: No. We went right to the hospital.

I hate her for her:

parochialism

That and she wondered around from airport to airport for 8 hours after he water broke with a special needs baby... She says that she wanted Trig to be born on "Alaskan soil."... WTF is that? Not part of the US.

So yes, she is anti-abortion... But, then why was she trying to induce a "walking abortion?"

My wife's water broke while downtown at Fado (in Chicago)... We didn't drive 8 hours back to BFLO so my firstborn son can be born on NY soil... :lol: No. We went right to the hospital.

:lol:

I remember the good ol' days when our elected leaders would vomit on the Japanese...

ya, and I also remember the good ol' days of Democratic President Harry Truman, dropping an atomic bomb on the Japanese.

Ah yes, the good ol days.

You know that humility is a virtue, right?

It an obowmination!! 46 handshakes 1 BOW

Compilation of Emperor Akihito shaking hands with other foreign (and domestic) leaders, juxtaposed to Obama shaking hands with Emperor Akihito.

November 14, 2009

President of the United States, Barack Obama

July 15, 2009

Commander of U.S. Pacific Command, Adm. Timothy Keating

July 15, 2009

Lt. Governor ofHawaii, James Aiona Jr.

July 9, 2009

Premiere of Ontario, Dalton McGuinty

June 18, 2009

President of the Phillipines, Gloria Arroyo

January 26, 2009

First Lady of Bulgaria, Zorka Parvanova

October 22, 2008

Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh

January 23, 2009

Prime Minister of Latvia, Ivars Godmanis

July 10, 2008

Prime Minister ofCanada,Stephen Harper

June 19,2008

President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev

June 10, 2008

Prime Minister of Finland, Matti Vanhanen

June 5, 2008

President of Turkey, Abdullah Gul

May 23, 2008

President of Laos, Choummaly Sayasone

May 9, 2008

President of China, Hu Jintao

May 7, 2008

First Lady of China, Liu Yongqing

May 7, 2008

May 7, 2008

April 21, 2008

President of South Korea, Lee Myung Bak

April 21, 2008

Prime Minister of Slovenia, Janez Janša

April 11, 2008

Prime Minister ofFrance, Francois Fillon

March 17, 2008

President of Peru, Alan Garcia

February 27, 2008

Prime Minister of Israel, Ehud Olmert

November 28, 2007

President of Vietnam, Nguyen Minh Triet

November 26, 2007

President of Vietnam, Nguyen Minh Triet

October 5, 2007

King of Sweden, Carl XVI Gustaf

August 30,2007

Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel

August 25,2007

President of the IAAF, Lamine Diack

June 9, 2007

President of South Korea, Roh Moo-Hyun

May 26, 2007

President of Lithuania, ValdasAdamkus

April 17,2007

President of Pakistan, Asif AliZardari

April 14,2007

King of Jordan, Abdullah II

April 12, 2007

Primier of China, Wen Jiabao

March 29,2007

Queen of Sweden, Silvia Sommerlath

February 21,2007

Vice President of the United States, Dick Cheney

February 14,2007

President ofCzech Republic, Vaclav Klaus

November 27, 2006

President ofIndonesia, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono

November 27, 2006

President of Indonesia, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono

July 6, 2006

President of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai

June 13, 2006

King of Thailand, Bhumibol Adulyadej

November 30, 2005

King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI

November 28, 2005

King of Morocco, Mohammed VI

November 22, 2005

President of Russia, Vladimir Putin

March 28, 2005

First Lady of France, Bernadette Chirac

December 6, 2004

President of Algeria, Abdelaziz Bouteflika

April 21, 2004

President of Kyrgyzstan, Askar Akaev

October 15, 2003

First Lady of Mexico, Martha Sahagun de Fox

February 21, 2003

President of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai

November 14, 2009

President of the United States, Barack Obama

ya, and I also remember the good ol' days of Democratic President Harry Truman, dropping an atomic bomb on the Japanese.

Ah yes, the good ol days.

I'm not even sure how to respond to that. Necessary, yes.

Good? Really?

Even though it was an act that most reasonable people would agree ended up saving countless lives, I hardly would call it 'good'.

Then again this is PPP where idiocy is king.

I'm not even sure how to respond to that. Necessary, yes.

Good? Really?

Even though it was an act that most reasonable people would agree ended up saving countless lives, I hardly would call it 'good'.

Then again this is PPP where idiocy is king.

yes, 'good', just in the same context as:

I remember the good ol' days when our elected leaders would vomit on the Japanese...

Then again this is PPP where hypocrisy is king.

yes, 'good', just in the same context as:

Then again this is PPP where hypocrisy is king.

One was a joke. One was an idiotic rant (seems to be your forte - no wonder you love Palin).

One was a joke. One was an idiotic rant (seems to be your forte - no wonder you love Palin).

I love palin? really? show me anything that would indicate to you that I love Palin. It doesn't even have to be in this thread, show me.

what's next? you gonna call me a racist? :lol:

I'll just chalk your explanation of one being a rant and the other being a joke as you being a hypocrite.

I love palin? really? show me anything that would indicate to you that I love Palin. It doesn't even have to be in this thread, show me.

Because this is a thread discussing why people hate Palin, and you countered with a strawman critique of the current President - which is fine, but in a thread about Palin it made it seem as though you were doing so from the perspective of someone who supported her. While you didn't explicitly state that you liked her, it seemed like an easy inference. My apologies if I lumped you in with the dummies that actually think she would make a good POTUS.

what's next? you gonna call me a racist? :lol:

Uh - no. Should I? :lol:

Palin is a joke.

Obama's far from perfect, but Palin doesn't even belong in the same sentence.

Just look at how hard it was for her earn a single Bachelor's degree in communications:

Hawaii Pacific University Fall of 1982

North Idaho College Spring/Fall of 1983

University of Idaho Fall of 1984/Spring of 1985

Matanuska-Sustina College Fall of 1985

University of Idaho Spring and Fall of 1986/Fall of 1987

Now I know putting emphasis on education makes me a liberal elite and all, but come ON. A thread about a person who makes it look THIS hard should be entitled:

WHY ALL THE LOVE?

Palin is a joke.

Obama's far from perfect, but Palin doesn't even belong in the same sentence.

Leave it to a liberal to look at an American woman who went to five different colleges to earn a degree, become the Governor of one of our United States, run for Vice President of the United States, and write a book that, before it's even released, is a blockbuster best seller based strictly on her name, and consider her a joke.

If she's a joke, that makes you what? A 60-minute stand-up act?

Leave it to a liberal to look at an American woman who went to five different colleges to earn a degree, become the Governor of one of our United States, run for Vice President of the United States, and write a book that, before it's even released, is a blockbuster best seller based strictly on her name, and consider her a joke.

If she's a joke, that makes you what? A 60-minute stand-up act?

Actually, I perform long-form improv comedy. If you're ever in Chicago, you should come check it out.

I'd like to point out that that's some pretty pitiful partisan excuse-making you've got going on there.